Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lose Camera Control on P4
575 6 2017-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Palehaze
New
Flight distance : 45955 ft
United States

Anyone out there having an issue where after a few min's of flying you lose control of your camera? I can't record, I cant move the gimbel. I still can see everything and it stays kinda straight, but even the go app say's N/A of all the settings. I can land restart the P4 and it all comes back for a few more min's but then it goes out again. Very frustrating to say the least. Any help would be great!!
2017-4-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, is this right out of the box, or after a firmware update or hard landing?
2017-4-24
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Do you have an SD CARD inserted? If yes, try another and see what happens.
2017-4-24
Use props
Palehaze
New
United States

No hard landings, firmware has been updated, and have tried several cards. I just tried to do a sensor calibration with the DJI assistant 2 and it stops at 85% ???  Tried several times and it just freezes at 85%
2017-4-24
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
First Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

If this is an Android device, does your problem mirror any of those reviews in the Google Play Store app for GO 4?

Fwiw, my Samsungs no longer connects other than maybe 5% of the time to my P4.  I suspect GO 4 has serious issues with the RC as the Google Play store "Reviews" section seems to be going downward to 2.9 now with many reports of same issue.  Could be a USB/Charger confusion with the connection between the RC and Samsung as I see the charging lightning bolt on which means data is not working even though it is set to USB (MTB or whatever it is called in the Samsung settings.).  The video stays on through the HDMI port to the goggles, but the USB to the Sam. screen is off/black when it does connect so I suspect the USB protocol somewhere is flipping to charger off data.

My iPad always connects though.  Go figger.
2017-4-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Palehaze Posted at 2017-4-24 15:58
No hard landings, firmware has been updated, and have tried several cards. I just tried to do a sensor calibration with the DJI assistant 2 and it stops at 85% ???  Tried several times and it just freezes at 85%

Try resetting to factory defaults and see if it helps with the calibration process. Everything is up to date firmware wise, correct?
2017-4-24
Use props
Palehaze
New
United States

I did try factory restore and same thing. 85% every time.
2017-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules