Maximum altitude keeps resetting
1408 4 2017-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
viprklr
lvl.1
United States

I downloaded the new DJI Go firmware over the weekend & flew the Mavic yesterday for a few sessions. I go into the software & change the default from 120 meters to 500 meters. As soon as I exit & come back into the software options, it has defaulted back to 120 meters. Am I doing something wrong or has anyone else experienced this.
2017-4-24
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

For some of the settings -- and I believe this is one of them -- you have be connected to the aircraft for your changes to be saved.
2017-4-24
Use props
Evaunit01berser
lvl.1
Flight distance : 150427 ft
United States

From what I am seeing, just downgrade back to the firmware you had earlier. This version seems to be a death sentence
2017-4-24
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Evaunit01berser Posted at 2017-4-24 14:23
From what I am seeing, just downgrade back to the firmware you had earlier. This version seems to be a death sentence

No it is NOT... I flew over 12 hours and tried everything under the sun even with the new fixed wing and everything was A OK...
2017-4-24
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

As DroneFlying mentioned you need to be connected and ready to fly to reset the settings. If it di NOT work, delete the app, reisntall, and upgrade again. make sure you restart everything once finished updating!

Also, make it a habit to check all the settings before fly and especially after an update.

SAFETY FIRST - FUN SECOND
2017-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules