Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
loss of wifi connection
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pete m
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4803 ft
United States

Today I lost my wifi connection in mid-flight.I let go of joysticks and went to the settings of my device and reconnected. This was a little time consuming and caused me to lose sight of my drone. My question is this,can I still control the drone without the wifi connection using the tx?
2017-4-24
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Yes, the WiFi connection is only between the RC unit and the phone/tablet. You can still control the aircraft using the RC unit. It is very important if this happens to you to avoid being distracted by the loss of feed and concentrate instead on maintaining control over the aircraft.
2017-4-24
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

The question is a little odd because it's in the P3A/P forum which doesn't use wifi.  I suppose you mean the FPV signal.  Or you have a P3S and posted in the wrong forum.
2017-4-25
Use props
pete m
lvl.1
United States

Geebax Posted at 2017-4-24 15:15
Yes, the WiFi connection is only between the RC unit and the phone/tablet. You can still control the aircraft using the RC unit. It is very important if this happens to you to avoid being distracted by the loss of feed and concentrate instead on maintaining control over the aircraft.

Geebax, that was the reply I was hoping to hear. Thanks.
2017-4-25
Use props
pete m
lvl.1
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 2017-4-25 02:25
The question is a little odd because it's in the P3A/P forum which doesn't use wifi.  I suppose you mean the FPV signal.  Or you have a P3S and posted in the wrong forum.

Wrong forum,sorry.
2017-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules