Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Krause31
Second Officer
Flight distance : 598990 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello Dji Team,
yesterday i got a new Dji Go Update on my Galaxy S7 Edge. Sice this update the app crashes directly after the start and says, that the resolution is bad. I cannot use my Phantom 3 Pro and my Osmo Mobile! Please fix it soon!

Greets
Markus

2017-4-24
Use props
craigflo
New

United Kingdom

I have the exact same issue and I'm about to go on holiday so it would be great if there is a fix for this soon or any workarounds. I also realise reviews on Google Play mention this same issue on Samsung S8 as well, unfortunately I have S7 Edge and it worked fine up until yesterday.
2017-4-27
Use props
DexterChua
lvl.2

Singapore

Same here. Got to uninstall and manually install the same 3.1.5 and not updating it. Otherwise will crash again.
2017-4-29
Use props
fansce4bf44b
New

New Zealand

Same problem here.

Using phone camera app for now (it's better anyway, DJI app is missing basic functionality) but the real problem is being unable to set settings like pitch lock
2017-6-8
Use props
b0n3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21083 ft
United Kingdom

DJI PLEASE FIX IT ASAP!!!!
THE SAME PROBLEM ON MY S7 EDGE AFTER THE LAST UPDATE!!!
REINSTALL APP DOESN'T HELP!!!!! {:4_142:}
2017-6-9
Use props
Blue Lens
New
United States

Dear DJI your last update has now rendered my galaxy s6 edge + incompatible. Screen size not supported. My note is now also incompatiable. WTH. it worked a month or so ago and now your are screwing with my business. {:4_154:}
2017-6-13
Use props
Stéph\
lvl.1
France

Welcome on DJI Forum if toi need trop from DJI Forget or.
They never answer about issues or your problems
S8 can't use 4K with DJI GO it's a shame
2017-6-15
Use props
Stéph\
lvl.1
France

Welcome on DJI forum if you need some help from DJI forget it !
They never answer about issues or your owns problems
S8 can't use 4K with DJI GO it's a shame
2017-6-15
Use props
fansf5e703c4
lvl.1
Kuwait

I have the same issue after the last update of DJI app i can't used my samsung S7edge using DJI app it keep crashing and stopped everytime i open the app before its working fine...DJI pls.fix this issue
2017-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansf5e703c4 Posted at 2017-6-26 17:57
I have the same issue after the last update of DJI app i can't used my samsung S7edge using DJI app it keep crashing and stopped everytime i open the app before its working fine...DJI pls.fix this issue

Sorry for the crash issue, you can try to reinstall the DJI Go or downgrade via the link below: https://apkpure.com/dji-go/dji.pilot
2017-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules