Returning Mavic - getting the run around
545 4 2017-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse3fb10fb
New

United States

Hi Guys,
any chance any of you have had SERIOUS trouble geting a refund??
I've changed my mind on getting the mavic from DJI.  I received the delivery within a few days.  I contacted them to arrange a return for a refund.  I've noticed the 'refunds within 7 days' condition, they have on their website (i'm sure this is illegal as UK and europe is 14 days no questions asked return for refund.  However, i have complied with the 7 days anyhow, so no problems there.
I got an email back from Jenny at DJI asking for details and picture of item unused etc. I explained the item is still in delivery box, unopened and wished for a returns label.

She replied asking if it wasa the full order i wished to get refunded (i got the refresh too)
Of course i do.... yes, please.  and send me a returns label i replied.

No answer, and that was 3 days ago

I've since spoken to them on the phone.  to be told to email the support.nl@dji address to start process again.

I've tried them on the live chat... to be given the run around too...

I've since contacted them at the suuport.nl address hoping for a reply.
I've been in contact with Credit card company about it, so hopefully they can pick this up if i dont get an answer soon...

Any ideas??

Makes me never want to deal with DJI againn and can only imagine how the 'refresh' product would have went if i needed it!!!!
2017-4-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we care much about your feedback on our service, sincerely apologize for the trouble you've been caused.
May I have your ticket number? we'd love to help you escalate it and get it resolved as soon as possible.
2017-4-25
Use props
fanse3fb10fb
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-25 04:16
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we care much about your feedback on our service, sincerely apologize for the trouble you've been caused.
May I have your ticket number? we'd love to help you escalate it and get it resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks for the reply, Natalia,

the original ticket number was 414865 to which Jenny had replied a few times, but the emails stopped as i was waiting for confirmation of returning item.  That was a few days ago now.  Since i was receiving no reply after a few more attempts i started a ticket with another department.

My most recent ticket number is 513096 which has been referred to a different department.

its been acknowledged by Naz, but has redirected it to different department to deal with process.  I've asked how long i need to wait, but was given no indication.

Would be greatly appreciated if you could help the process along..

2017-4-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fanse3fb10fb Posted at 2017-4-25 11:21
Thanks for the reply, Natalia,

the original ticket number was 414865 to which Jenny had replied a few times, but the emails stopped as i was waiting for confirmation of returning item.  That was a few days ago now.  Since i was receiving no reply after a few more attempts i started a ticket with another department.

Thanks for the details, sorry to keep you waiting.
I've reported your case to support team, we are looking into it now, will reply you soon to help you handle it.
2017-4-25
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

Oh looks like the Sr. Manager Jenny from DJI has been giving Terible customer experience for a while now. I have reported her to the CEO also filed a complaint with FTC and BBB because Jenny Breach DJI warranty "after sales policy"'for giving multiple reasons for not granting my warranty" note the that reason are not even part of their after sales policy. what a terible experience
2018-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules