Ridiculous turnaround time!
498 6 2017-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2acae74f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 73478 ft
United States

Why does it take so long? Refresh touts "priority service."  If this is priority, how long does "regular" service take?

Finally, the Mavic was diagnosed and I opted to replace it.  I paid the fee the same day that I was sent the estimate.  It took 6 days before it was moved from "payment received" to "replaced."  

Now it has been another 6 days and it hasn't moved to "shipping preparation" yet.  How hard could it be to put a label on one and ship it?  

In 3 more days it will be a full month since this saga started.  At this rate, bet I don't see it for another 2 or 3 weeks.

Like others, I have a trip coming up that it looks like I will be making without my Mavic.  The products are great, but DJI has a lot to learn about customer service.  

CAS-537411-Z2P2N7

2017-4-25
Use props
fans2acae74f
lvl.1
United States

And even worse, I just posted this, but it I am not the person it shows as writing it!  How can I log in and the forum think I am someone else?  I am really concerned for data security here!  Are our personal details at risk?    What good is a login and password if logging in takes me to someone else's account?
2017-4-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I have checked your case. It has been updated early today.
We will ship it out soon. I have added a noted to your case and we will keep you updated as soon as possible.
We sincerely apologize for the delay,
As for the forum ID, do you mean the user name? You can change the user name from personal page by yourself.
2017-4-25
Use props
fans2acae74f
lvl.1
United States

What I mean is definitely the username.  That is not MY username that shows up here.  It is showing someone ELSE'S username.  
2017-4-27
Use props
fans2acae74f
lvl.1
United States

What I mean is definitely the username.  That is not MY username that shows up here.  It is showing someone ELSE'S username.  Also it shows THAT PERSON'S  flight times, level, etc, NOT MINE.
2017-4-27
Use props
Casperr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15850 ft
Canada

I think DJI has the worst customer service on email and by phone that I have ever dealt with. The response on this forum is a lot more acceptable.

I have posted my case last Sunday, emailed them, chatted with them and called them the following day. After firmware update of my mavic, while it was hovering on the air for around 5 mins, it just decided to fly on its own flipping upside down and hitting the wall damaging its gimbal. Unbelievable. I have DJI Care Refresh but they better not use it because it was not a pilot error.

Anyways, I contacted them Monday, took awhile before a case number was given, promised shipping label to be sent to my address within 2 business days, and this is the end of fourth business day and still no shipping label. I was so irate when I called them, so much for prioritized service. How can DJI have this kind of customer service? People should be reading this forum before deciding to purchase from DJI, you WILL suffer.

Tomorrow when I call, I will look for the supervisor right away. This is NOT acceptable

CAS-596381-X0B9W7
2017-4-27
Use props
Rustydog
lvl.1
United States

Does anyone have any good reports about the Refresh program?
2017-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules