Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic propeller cage discontinued?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Schata
lvl.3
Flight distance : 727641 ft
Germany

Hi DJI team!

I´d like to purchase the propeller cage for my Mavic but it is out of stock since Feb. Will it be available soon or in future at all or is it discontninued it for whatever reason?

Thanks

Alex
2017-4-25
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

I don't believe they've ever delivered any at this point; at least I haven't seen any posts from anyone who has received it.

I'm sure it'll eventually be available. It's a little pricey for my taste for the utility it offers, but it does seem to fill an important niche, such as for flying indoors and / or close to people.
2017-4-25
Use props
Schata
lvl.3
Flight distance : 727641 ft
Germany

It is expensive for sure. You may think having DJI Care will give you two drones for less as this cages BUT when flying inside or between trees this is the only thing which can help to save the drone. DJI Care doesnt help you when the drone starts to drift indoor and crashes in your TV or something else. So I´d like to get them even when they aren´t cheap. Dont understand why they dont release them to public.
Manufacturing problems are unlikely as they could have been sold since announcement.
2017-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules