mapoffline
556 6 2017-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansffaae4d9
New
Flight distance : 4954 ft
Italy

My dji 4 pro + does not load offline maps.
Network unavailable
Does anyone know a retrospective?
2017-4-25
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

You need to be connected to the internet at home to load map then you can use outside
2017-4-25
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Dronist hit the nail on the head. Just to clarify, have you tried connecting to a WiFi source to make sure the maps can populate?
2017-4-25
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-25 18:59
Dronist hit the nail on the head. Just to clarify, have you tried connecting to a WiFi source to make sure the maps can populate?

Ouch it hurt  
2017-4-25
Use props
fansffaae4d9
New
Flight distance : 4954 ft
Italy

Wifi connected, navigate without problems
2017-4-26
Use props
BlikaSPY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 565528 ft
France

I still have the same problem with downloading maps with the P4P Plus. I tried various wifi connections and still the error is Network Unavailable in English and Chinese. The network does work, proven by the fact that you can run tutorials etc. and download China maps (when selected in the settings).
Nobody from DJI to comment on this?
2017-5-15
Use props
Mattcoq
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3642602 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi ...

I can download various maps (several countries in Europe) and have them stored in my RC of the P4P+ ...

Only issue, I live in China and there is no option to download the map of PRC unless I have a wifi connection allowing me to use it online ...

DJI, chinese company but doesn't allow to download the map of its own country ? I know there are various restrictions and legal issues (chinese rules) about maps, but this is pretty ridiculous ...
2017-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules