Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Where is the Support?
703 9 2017-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0f5bfa69
lvl.1
United States

I have been trying to get my Phantom 3 Standard repaired for 2 weeks.  I have generated a Case number, and talked to someone who advised me that I would receive a RMA and shipping labels within 2 days after creating the Case Number.  4 days have past.  I have emailed and all I get are automated replies "Thank you for contacting DJI Support.
Your request (515552) has been received and is being reviewed by our technical support representatives. We will contact you soon. (Business hour: Monday to Friday, from 07:00 am to 15:00 pm PST)
Best Regards,
DJI Support

I was contacted, once, by someone who had no idea what my problem was after I had given detailed information on the request.  The card reader in the camera cannot read/write.  The camera does not work.  Unable to update firmware.  This is a known problem.  See attachment.
Phantom3 Software Glitch.pdf (240.57 KB, Down times: 5)
2017-4-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Where was the unit purchased?

RedHotPoker
2017-4-25
Use props
fans0f5bfa69
lvl.1
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-4-25 12:05
Where was the unit purchased?

Best Buy

11/26/2016
2017-4-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

If it were me, I would have returned the unit, for exchange. Yes, though the return date may be beyond the regular time frame. I hope this is something that can be fixed without having to send it to a repair facility...

RedHotPoker
2017-4-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

I managed to track your case number with the e-mail you use for forum here, our support sent you the UPS shipping label, it may be caused by system error so you failed to receive it.
I sent you a message, please help me confirm the information, I will ask the local designated team to double check it for you.
2017-4-25
Use props
fans0f5bfa69
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-25 22:14
I managed to track your case number with the e-mail you use for forum here, our support sent you the UPS shipping label, it may be caused by system error so you failed to receive it.
I sent you a message, please help me confirm the information, I will ask the local designated team to double check it for you.

Thanks for looking into this.  I replied to your PM.

2017-4-26
Use props
fans0f5bfa69
lvl.1
United States

fans0f5bfa69 Posted at 2017-4-26 07:12
Thanks for looking into this.  I replied to your PM.

The email address is correct.  I still have not received you email.  There is no reason, at this end, I should not receive it.  Please send again.
2017-4-26
Use props
fans0f5bfa69
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-25 22:14

Still waiting for that email!
2017-4-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans0f5bfa69 Posted at 2017-4-27 05:27
Still waiting for that email!

Have you checked your Spam folder for any emails from UPS? It's sent via UPS directly and not through the Support email system. I understand it will feel redundant, but could you verify the email address that's on file with Support via the PM I sent you?
2017-4-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans0f5bfa69 Posted at 2017-4-26 12:13
The email address is correct.  I still have not received you email.  There is no reason, at this end, I should not receive it.  Please send again.

I got your message, it seems to be system glitch, we sent you an e-mail again with the shipping label today, please double check and keep us posted, really sorry for the trouble caused.
2017-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules