Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Why is DJI Customer service so LACKING!
1150 3 2017-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa8558a84
New
United States

So I love the DJI product. They make great drones and I am very happy with the product. But why is thier customer service so HORRIBLE. I tried to give them my money yesterday and per-order the goggles but the website would not let me process the order. I pulled up the "wonderful" chat. Only to have someone tell me it's a browser problem on my end. So I change browsers and still the same issue. Ten they request my email, and tell me they will contact me when the issue is fixed. Sure enough no response?????? Then when I get on-line today I see the goggles pre-order is sold out. I again pull up chat and get told basically I am screwed and there is nothing they will do or even care about.

How can a company selling $1000 and up drones not ave a single live person you can speak with and make things right?

2017-4-25
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry about the issue. The DJI Goggles sold out quickly. We'll improve the browsing experience in the future.
2017-4-26
Use props
Heir InVioLable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's the deal we all make with the devil
2017-4-26
Use props
Mcflying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

***Sarcasm ALERT!!***

Just see it from the bright side.
Probably these goggles will only be delivered after 4 months, similar to the Mavic
By that time you can pick them up from any (online) store in the world.
So in a way DJI did you a favour for not letting you order the goggles.  
2017-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules