Laggy...Green and Black Feed on iPhone When viewing flight?
1335 10 2017-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
InThisLifeOrThe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4856 ft
United States

I am getting like a night vision green on my iPhone when I look at the feed from the p4p camera? Has this happened to anyone else? It's real laggy as well. I find this rather annoying considering I am already nervous getting back into the swing of things after a few mishaps. It never did this when I had the mavic nor the first time I had the P4P before the manufacturer defect made it fall from 46ft up. Any insight on the Lag plus the green and black screen?
2017-4-25
Use props
Robert M Serino
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2324268 ft

United States

Try going with "custom" mode HD imagery transmission and choose a channel without noise or nearby noise. This should work based on my own trials.
2017-5-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Do you still need assistance? If so, which iPhone model do you have and Go app version?
2017-5-3
Use props
InThisLifeOrThe
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-3 12:34
Do you still need assistance? If so, which iPhone model do you have and Go app version?

It still does it from time to time. It never did it with the last DJI App when I had the Mavic.  So If you have advice other than re-downloading the app
2017-6-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

InThisLifeOrThe Posted at 2017-6-8 17:59
It still does it from time to time. It never did it with the last DJI App when I had the Mavic.  So If you have advice other than re-downloading the app

Did this start to happen when you updated the app, or was it after updating firmware or iOS as well? What mobile device and OS version are you using? Can you verify which Go app version you're running now?
2017-6-13
Use props
InThisLifeOrThe
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-13 15:05
Did this start to happen when you updated the app, or was it after updating firmware or iOS as well? What mobile device and OS version are you using? Can you verify which Go app version you're running now?

The Go 4 app is Version v4.1.0. This has happened both before and after updating. Specifically, before the most recent update. I am in the middle of updating the drone now. I am using an iPhone 6 plus 10.3.2 and it happened on the previous iOS as well before updating my phone last week.
2017-6-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

InThisLifeOrThe Posted at 2017-6-13 15:31
The Go 4 app is Version v4.1.0. This has happened both before and after updating. Specifically, before the most recent update. I am in the middle of updating the drone now. I am using an iPhone 6 plus 10.3.2 and it happened on the previous iOS as well before updating my phone last week.

Let me know if there are any changes after updating the aircraft. Shouid the issue persist, please try the following button combinations to ensure that the AC anr RC are communicating properly:

Reset the RC of any odd presets:
* Turn on the RC, and leave the aircraft off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter and then turn the it off.
* While still holding the buttons, turn on the RC, then the aircraft and relink the remote.

Manually relink the RC to the aircraft:
* Turn on both the aircraft and the RC.
* Press C1, C2, and the record button on the RC, which will produce a "D-DD" audio queue. This may take a few seconds of holding them.
* While still holding the buttons, press the wheel on the right side of the RC (ISO). The LED indicator on the RC will turn blue and it will constantly beep "DDDD".
* Use a pen to push in the linking button on the aircraft and hold for 3-5 seconds, then take the pen off the aircraft and wait, it will be linked soon.
2017-6-14
Use props
J Zamora
lvl.2
Flight distance : 288189 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hi, I have the same problem ONLY after last updating. Never before!!
Go4 app v4.12
Aircraft v,01.04.0602
Remote controler v01.04.01.00
iPAD Air 2,
Phantom 4 pro
2017-6-17
Use props
Sebi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5089226 ft
Poland

J Zamora Posted at 2017-6-17 11:35
Hi, I have the same problem ONLY after last updating. Never before!!
Go4 app v4.12
Aircraft v,01.04.0602

Do you have a hdmi module?
2017-6-18
Use props
J Zamora
lvl.2
Flight distance : 288189 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Sebi Posted at 2017-6-18 13:21

Yes. HDMI no problem with glases...
2017-6-18
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Sebi Posted at 2017-6-18 13:21

OK. Just picking up on Sebi's question, could DJI have created an issue in the 1.4.1 RC firmware with corrupt code supporting the HDMI module?

Is the HDMI module easy to remove as a test? Asks me naively...
2017-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules