Skeet shooting with dji drones
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7237cd81
lvl.1

United States

The other day i was doing my usual free time activity of watching youtube videos on the subject of drones, specifically dji phantoms when i came across a youtuber withe the channel name of "what's inside" you may have heard of this family what they basically do is cut open expensive products to show whats inside, tgey don't just open the stuff up with the intention of putting it back together, they destroy the product
Stuff like apple ipones and tablets high end electronics.
I found the site because they purchase a phantom 3 standard, to make a long story short they hook up with a group of people that skeet shoot using dji drones, they dont tie a target and hang it from a long string from the drone, NO! they put a neon target on tge drone and shoot it from they sky.
Ii believe these people can do what they want with their money but i halso have the right to call them stupid, i just think of all the people that would love to have a nice drone but cant afford it and these people are shooting them for fun.

The "whats inside" channel is big, over a million subs and tons of views so its a big time money machine so they can afford to purchase the expensive toys and destroy them.
2017-4-25
Use props
DiverDan
lvl.1

United States

I browsed that channel before watching the P3S getting shot.  It looks like they destroy all kinds of expensive stuff.  At the end of the video they even had a new P3S.  Must be nice to have money to burn!
2017-4-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

To each their own, I suppose, but it seems like it encourages negative behavior to where it would be a safety concern.
2017-4-26
Use props
HWCM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5484997 ft
United States

Dan Bilzerian shoots down a whole fleet of them.
2017-4-26
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

HWCM Posted at 2017-4-26 22:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jzLhS_ta3s

I had a shooting instructor in the Army who said, "If you're facing someone who doesn't know how to shoot, the safest place to be is where they're aiming".  I think the instructor was talking about this guy.  
2017-4-28
Use props
deplorable
lvl.2
Flight distance : 728491 ft
United States

HWCM Posted at 2017-4-26 22:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jzLhS_ta3s

After watching that video, the last thing I am focused on are the drones
2017-4-28
Use props
EdM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1491814 ft
  • >>>
Norway

All that and I didn't see the first battery blow up.   ;-)
2017-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules