Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 4k flew away.
691 2 2017-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aerial Pic. Lvr
New
Flight distance : 40541 ft
United States

So my Phantom 3 4K lost signal and flew away about five weeks ago.   After submitting all of my claim information (5 weeks ago), I have had about 10 calls, several total hours on hold, lots of apologies, several emails invested in this replacement.     So they finally offer 40% off for the DRONE ONLY.    Which was unfair, but I could of dealt with.    They at first wanted me to reply back to an email accepting the offer, without even knowing the price.    They didn't even know the price at first when I asked.     Another call and another email later they said after the 40% discount the price is $599 for drone only.     This is totally ridiculous, you can get the entire package set with charger, controller, and battery for another $100.   
I can't say that I've ever left a negative review of a business, and it's not maliciously, but just so everyone on the fence about getting one of DJI's product, I do plan to post this awful experience of the worst customer service ever on every applicable site available.   Bottom line is when the product is working right, it can't be beat.     If you have ANY issue with the product, or need any help, your going to be in for a world of disappointment!!

Thanks,
Brian
CAS-525187-L2B3R1

2017-4-26
Use props
Varun K.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 985807 ft
United States

My experience was different. My drone lost connection at less than 0.5 miles away, and on the RTH, it crashed into tree. I sent it in for repair, and I just received an email saying that the repair was done. (It was free).  However, I didn't have any flight data. I think that they got my info from the black box, but I still consider myself lucky. I didn't have to wait that long on hold, as I used the chat which I felt was more effective than calls, and I got everything resolved quickly.  I read another post relating to your problem, however, I have seen a trend. With fly-aways, DJI has not covered all of them. I have read countless reviews of the customer service where someone had a flyaway, and DJI didn't have enough flight data to give a full replacement. However, I still believe that they should cover this as it was not pilot error, but error with the drone if what you are saying is true. Sorry I can't help, I just wanted to post my experience.
2017-4-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I believe there is some sort of misunderstanding. Based on the correspondence that's been provided to you thus far, they stated that the normal price of replacing the P3 4K is $499. With the 40% discount that was offered, the total would come out to about $300. After performing the math, it would be $299.40.

Because the flight records were inconclusive, they unfortunately could not apply the full warranty to the claim. I understand that a partial assistance with an aircraft replacement might not seem ideal, but the price that was provided to you is much better than what's been indicated in your initial post.
2017-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules