Buy from DJI?
1121 13 2017-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Goofy
lvl.2
Netherlands

Hi,

Just want to add an other story on the terrible service of DJI support. I hope that as more people share there experience with DJI support they are going to make it better.  

I received my Mavic in Januari and after a while one off the arms of my Mavic Pro started to make a clicking sound when folding it in and I noticed some kind of movement. This became worse in time so, since I have never crashed my Mavic, I contacted DJI support for advice. After 2 days they let me know that I should send it in and the gave me a case# and after 3 days an UPS label was send by email.

I delivered the Mavic at an UPS station the same day and it took UPS 2 days to deliver the package  at DJI support (I live in the Netherlands and DJI support Europe also resides in the Netherlands).

Then it took DJI support another 5 days(!) just to receive the package. I don’t get this.  

And now it is taking already 6 days for conducting the damage assessment? There are only 4 arms on a Mavic (at least on my Mavic) so how hard can it be?

So these few steps it took 18 days! Very disappointing.  

If people asked me about buying a drone I used to tell them that I waited over 3 months before DJI delivered the drone and now I also tell them about my experience with DJI support.  

Would you buy anyhing from a company with such a track record?

Jos

2017-4-26
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

This sounds par for the course for anyone who has ever had to return a high tech device for repair -- a 30-day turnaround is super-common, even for huge companies like Panasonic.
2017-4-26
Use props
CelticWarrior
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4033665 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I think they are trying to turn around repairs in 10/14 working days so for 21 day turnaround it would be 14 working days, I think although you say 5 days to receive they probably received it much quicker and this could be checked on ups tracking, but for some reason only known dji they don't acknowledge this until it is ready to go through their process, hopefully in time service will learn from this, we seem to live in an era where we want to know minute by minute what's going on as if we can hurry up the process companies have already put in place. Hope you get it back soon.
2017-4-26
Use props
laceyboy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 159820 ft
United States

Sorry to hear but you are not the only person who sent in for repair, so please be patient.
2017-4-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you happen to provide your case number so I can get a better idea as to where you are in this process thus far?
2017-4-26
Use props
fans0f5bfa69
lvl.1
United States

At least your's in in form repairs.  After 2 weeks , I'm still waiting for a shipping label.  They said they sent it to me via email.  They have my correct email address, so, why don't I have it?  And why are there so many customers in need of repair?  Most of what I have read on this forum has to do with DJI's Sofware/Firmware failures.
2017-4-27
Use props
Mcflying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

Hi Goofy,

a few weeks ago i made a post about my experience and what to expect.
You can read it here
Hope it will give you some information.

2017-4-27
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-4-27
Use props
Jdrios89C
lvl.1

Colombia

Range30 Posted at 2017-4-27 20:45
If you're in the U.S., contact your state Attorney General's Office by filing online on their website. Also file with BBB about your experience and make sure you properly screen shot (with a google chrome extension and be sure not to change the actual filename of the copied screenshot) everything and if you have a lawyer, the better! Send him/her your concerns to see if any laws has been broken. Also contact the shipping company (i.e. Fedex or UPS) ask them to email you any findings of your order if any. Even if the shipping company doesn't have an updated info of your order be sure to request them to send you a conversation dialog of the call and the investigation finding. Be also to record your conversation with DJI Support by downloading an the Records. I totally agree that DJI is scamming to a degree. Not all orders, only some (mine included). Luckily I live in California where DJI Carson, CA is in U.S. Laws and the BEST CHANCES of preventing DJI in the future to continue such horrible service and FRAUD is by changing the way they go about business. Laws need to be set in place to stop the BS they've been forking out for a while now. It's not arrogance DJI is practicing, just pure stupidity. Please read all of my post of my dealings with DJI Online Support and After-Sales. I have a pretty good case. So many excuses and deceit on to why its almost been 2 months and I still don't have my DJI Mavic Fly-more, Controller Hood and extra battery. They tried asking if I'd take USD 300 Credit towards my DJI Store Account and a Refund. Heck no, they think I'm stupid to close this order that has been going on for almost 2 months to hide what they did when my lawyer said to deny the refund and credit so that Attorney General's Office can investigate. I should be getting counsel in the coming days on to what I should do and if I have a strong enough case to press a lawsuit from the Attorney General . I feel that dJI  leaves many of the moderators, if not all out of what's going on behind closed doors. That's wrong. I'm tired of the endless games and run around DJI plays. Can their employees really emphasize with the frustration consumers go through with their company? Its like being lied to on a daily basis then the person asking for forgiveness then does it again and again and again and again. To the point it's pointless even trusting anything that comes out their mouths. They should call their next Drone "Crying Wolf" since they're so good at BS. I'm not even joking

I hope your case becomes public, meaning some form of media outlet exposure!, DJI has to be held accountable for their shady business practice, and sued until they can't take it no more!, All companies that treat customers like dirt, are destined for doomsday, and this company is no exception, I feel bad for those who work at this company. Not everyone at DJI is incompetent, but the majority is, starting with the top guys in China!. An Overpriced Monopoly Worldwide, is what makes them act like this, hopefully someday people will make this company pay for the damage done to everyone who has been a victim of these nightmarish experiences. No matter what is said in these forums, those in charge could care less about customer satisfaction.

All I can say for now is that, I will keep exposing this company everywhere that's within my reach, until they act like a responsible business and stop screwing people's money and time. My $1500 USD haven't meant a thing to this company, maybe 1.500.000 less customers will teach them a lesson!!!
2017-4-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans0f5bfa69 Posted at 2017-4-27 05:42
At least your's in in form repairs.  After 2 weeks , I'm still waiting for a shipping label.  They said they sent it to me via email.  They have my correct email address, so, why don't I have it?  And why are there so many customers in need of repair?  Most of what I have read on this forum has to do with DJI's Sofware/Firmware failures.

We are following up your case in your own thread, please check whether you got the new e-mail with the shipping label again, thanks.
2017-4-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

If you're in the U.S., contact your state Attorney General's Office by filing online on their website. Also file with BBB about your experience and make sure you properly screen shot (with a google chrome extension and be sure not to change the actual filename of the copied screenshot) everything and if you have a lawyer, the better! Send him/her your concerns to see if any laws has been broken. Also contact the shipping company (i.e. Fedex or UPS) ask them to email you any findings of your order if any. Even if the shipping company doesn't have an updated info of your order be sure to request them to send you a conversation dialog of the call and the investigation finding. Be also to record your conversation with DJI Support by downloading an the Records. I totally agree that DJI is scamming to a degree. Not all orders, only some (mine included). Luckily I live in California where DJI Carson, CA is in U.S. Laws and the BEST CHANCES of preventing DJI in the future to continue such horrible service and FRAUD is by changing the way they go about business. Laws need to be set in place to stop the BS they've been forking out for a while now. It's not arrogance DJI is practicing, just pure stupidity. Please read all of my post of my dealings with DJI Online Support and After-Sales. I have a pretty good case. So many excuses and deceit on to why its almost been 2 months and I still don't have my DJI Mavic Fly-more, Controller Hood and extra battery. They tried asking if I'd take USD 300 Credit towards my DJI Store Account and a Refund. Heck no, they think I'm stupid to close this order that has been going on for almost 2 months to hide what they did when my lawyer said to deny the refund and credit so that Attorney General's Office can investigate. I should be getting counsel in the coming days on to what I should do and if I have a strong enough case to press a lawsuit from the Attorney General . I feel that dJI  leaves many of the moderators, if not all out of what's going on behind closed doors. That's wrong. I'm tired of the endless games and run around DJI plays. Can their employees really emphasize with the frustration consumers go through with their company? Its like being lied to on a daily basis then the person asking for forgiveness then does it again and again and again and again. To the point it's pointless even trusting anything that comes out their mouths. They should call their next Drone "Crying Wolf" since they're so good at BS. I'm not even joking

I totally understand your feelings, I would feel the same as you if I were in your position.
After receiving your report about the case, we keep following up it and try our best to help you out. We contacted with the Fedex to figure it out, sorry to have kept you waiting for a long time to get the solution. Since you did not want to get a refund, then we arranged to send the order to you again, it's now under process. Very sorry for your experience.
2017-4-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Jdrios89C Posted at 2017-4-27 22:31
I hope your case becomes public, meaning some form of media outlet exposure!, DJI has to be held accountable for their shady business practice, and sued until they can't take it no more!, All companies that treat customers like dirt, are destined for doomsday, and this company is no exception, I feel bad for those who work at this company. Not everyone at DJI is incompetent, but the majority is, starting with the top guys in China!. An Overpriced Monopoly Worldwide, is what makes them act like this, hopefully someday people will make this company pay for the damage done to everyone who has been a victim of these nightmarish experiences. No matter what is said in these forums, those in charge could care less about customer satisfaction.

All I can say for now is that, I will keep exposing this company everywhere that's within my reach, until they act like a responsible business and stop screwing people's money and time. My $1500 USD haven't meant a thing to this company, maybe 1.500.000 less customers will teach them a lesson!!!

I've responded to you on your own thread regarding your case.
2017-4-28
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
United States

**** The posts are shielded ****

Shielded huh? Just got a "warning" from a DJI moderator that I'm breaking Forum rules for "Spamming" this forum.  

Spam Definition: noun 1. irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.

Will you please share with me DJI moderators where I committed an irrelevant or inappropriate comment? Voicing truth on my experience and interaction with DJI with evidence that I was wronged by your company will get me in trouble? Enlighten me please.

If you want to talk about SPAMMING this forum, you moderators apologize all the time about delays and unfulfilled orders, so what's the difference? I would understand if I made this all up but guess what Joe, I'm not and your company knows this. Freedom of speech exist in my country. How about in yours? Being told I'm being warned about what I post in this forum is just another way your company is hiding the unkind acts they're doing to consumers. Guess, I should take all this complaint to other social media networks huh?
See, I've tried many times to work with DJI to resolve my matter. Many times. Since I started this forum account. I even have screen shots from After Sales of the excuses (which I'd more than happy to post in this forum) on to why my order was delayed. I also have the Fedex report. So again, in "terms and agreement" this forum has when I signed up, what rules did I break? No worries. I screenshot this (like everything else) as well before the possiblity of it be taken down
2017-4-28
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-28 02:16
I totally understand your feelings, I would feel the same as you if I were in your position.
After receiving your report about the case, we keep following up it and try our best to help you out. We contacted with the Fedex to figure it out, sorry to have kept you waiting for a long time to get the solution. Since you did not want to get a refund, then we arranged to send the order to you again, it's now under process. Very sorry for your experience.

I appreciate it DJI Natalia
2017-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules