Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Warranty territory
700 10 2017-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Oleh Artyukh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 385459 ft
Ukraine

I'm confused about warranty territory of the dron purchased in official DJI store in USA.
Does the statement in the picture mean that if you got problem with your drone not in USA (i.e. travelling in some country), you lost your warranty? :-0

Guys from support tell that I don't have warranty because of problem occured in Ukraine I think they just don't understand English
statement.png
2017-4-26
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

My understanding has always been that your warranty is valid no matter where you fly but you have to mail it to the appropriate location for the country from which you purchased it. That may be incorrect, but it does seem to match the text you posted, which also says that you might be able to get warranty somewhere else if you're willing to pay for it.
2017-4-26
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Yup...You are out of luck body... You need to send it to the US or you can try DJI customer service see if they will accpeted in China!
2017-4-26
Use props
willhay555
lvl.3
Flight distance : 481755 ft
United Kingdom

Don't expect any DJI official contribution on this.

I bought mine from digitalrev in China who I'd  buy from again in a heartbeat,.

I'm in the UK.
2017-4-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DroneFlying is correct,  if you purchased the drone in USA, then you can only obtain warranty service in our US service center.  There's nothing to do with where the problem occur.
And if you want to repair the drone in our GmbH service center, then you will need to pay for the repair fee.
Please let me know if I make myself clear.
2017-4-26
Use props
Oleh Artyukh
lvl.1
Ukraine

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-26 18:21
DroneFlying is correct,  if you purchased the drone in USA, then you can only obtain warranty service in our US service center.  There's nothing to do with where the problem occur.
And if you want to repair the drone in our GmbH service center, then you will need to pay for the repair fee.
Please let me know if I make myself clear.

I understand, but my flow was the following:
1. I called to the store where I purchased to ensure I have warranty and they asked me to write to European support.
2. I wrote email to EU support and noone replied me for 2 days.
3. I contacted online chat - they told I have to send it to US paying for shipping, taxes etc, and write to US support.

Two issues are here:
1. All the parties don't want to take it and redirect me to each other
2. Noone tried to analyze the reason and tell if repair should be payed or free as a warranty guaranteed case? If it should be paid, for me it's easier to repair it quickly and locally. But why should I pay if I don't know for sure - maybe this is warranty case (in reality I think it is warranty case because the drone didn't respond on part of controls with good signal).

Just tell me what to do. For now DJI service looks very poor not willing to provide any help, and I as a customer am alone with the broken drone and logs from it. Only help I got - from the forum users, to whom I didn't pay, but at the same time DJI, what got payment from me, don't do anything except redirecting.
2017-4-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Oleh Artyukh Posted at 2017-4-26 23:20
I understand, but my flow was the following:
1. I called to the store where I purchased to ensure I have warranty and they asked me to write to European support.
2. I wrote email to EU support and noone replied me for 2 days.

I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties, Oleh.
When you emailed you should have received an automated message containing a 6 digit ticket number.
Please provide me with the ticket number. I'll help to look into it.
Normally you will receive a reply within 24 hours.
2017-4-27
Use props
Oleh Artyukh
lvl.1
Ukraine

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-27 00:12
When you emailed you should have received an automated message containing a 6 digit ticket number.

Sent in PM
2017-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thank you. Copy that.
2017-4-27
Use props
koliaest.mavic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 294180 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-27 00:12

I got a reply on my 6-digit ticket after approximately 2 weeks of waiting and regular contacting DJI support
2017-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

koliaest.mavic Posted at 2017-4-27 05:20
I got a reply on my 6-digit ticket after approximately 2 weeks of waiting and regular contacting DJI support

Sorry for the late reply.
How can I help you?
2017-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules