Blurry Video
514 3 2017-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
victoriya
New
United States

Hey everyone,I got the phantom 3 standard recently and I love it for the most part, but the video quality is a lot worse than I expected even at 2.7k. Upon comparing it to other's videos, I notice mine looks significantly more blurry and like something isn't right. The firmware is up to date, the lens is clean, no film or covers are on the lens, was not flying in cold weather. The right side of the video looks somewhat normal, the center and pretty much the rest of it looks like garbage. I'm taking it on vacation in a few days so I'm wondering if there's a quick fix, really hoping I don't need to send it back.

https://youtu.be/zvTyLiGVvkU
2017-4-26
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Sorry, but you do need to send it back, the camera lens setup is faulty. If yoiu can, try and return it to where you purchased it as soon as possible and ask for an exchange.
2017-4-26
Use props
victoriya
New
United States

Thank you, I feared that may be the case. Luckily I just got in touch with the apple store I bought it from and they will be able to replace it before my vacation. Thanks for confirming this for me!
2017-4-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

victoriya Posted at 2017-4-26 16:28
Thank you, I feared that may be the case. Luckily I just got in touch with the apple store I bought it from and they will be able to replace it before my vacation. Thanks for confirming this for me!

I would concur that it appears to be a sensor issue. It's good to hear your dealer is helping to get this sorted for you.
2017-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules