Is this normal?

https://youtu.be/E4DdzrRPET8

2017-4-27
Use props
StephenGSY
lvl.3
Flight distance : 814232 ft
Guernsey

Mine does the same I've never had an issue. It's the spring loaded clips. Your compressing the top one causing it to seem like it's loose. However the battery in mine at least is firmly attached.
2017-4-27
Use props
fans589cba4b
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12780633 ft
  • >>>
United States

Whew thanks.
2017-4-27
Use props
Mr Pete
lvl.2
Flight distance : 404219 ft
United Kingdom

I don't think this is normal as I'm on my second phantom which has this issue right out the box, I'm going to be returning mine to the retailer. As over time vibration is going to wear the pins out (electrical connectors)  causing it to fail. Have a look at my previous posts, I'm yet to provide a video of it as requested by DJI.
2017-4-27
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2907674 ft
United States

Mr Pete Posted at 2017-4-27 07:07
I don't think this is normal as I'm on my second phantom which has this issue right out the box, I'm going to be returning mine to the retailer. As over time vibration is going to wear the pins out (electrical connectors)  causing it to fail. Have a look at my previous posts, I'm yet to provide a video of it as requested by DJI.

I have two batteries that have this "problem" but have not had ANY negative issues with it over 200 miles/120 hours of flight (between 4 batteries of course).. Unless you are in sports mode constantly and possibly figuring out a way to fly loops with your P4 I think you will be alright.. Curiously enough - I did have one battery that fit well have a stress fracture on the bottom side next to the button that happened after one flight and I am certain it had nothing to do with the flights - only stress fatigue.. It is still under warranty and is currently being sent back for repair or replacement.
2017-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules