DJI GO App - No record of flight in app
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ourfrank34
lvl.2
Flight distance : 105430 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I'm a beginner and I was flying my P3P and found that when I was finished the video of my flights were not in the DJI Go app like my previous flights. I had it on record and all flights were in the SD Card but not in the APP. Can anybody tell me why this is happening? Is there a setting in the camera that should be on?

Appreciate any feedback!

2017-4-27
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have a look in the 'General Settings' menu, you should see options to "Cache during video shooting", "Maximum video cache capacity" (cache will stop if memory allocated is full) & "Clear cache automatically". Make sure you have switched it on and have enough memory allocated etc.
2017-4-27
Use props
digdat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11896378 ft
United States

All flight logs should be there .. I have noticed sometimes a flight log won't show up though. Are you on Android or iOS? You could check to see if the file physically exists on the tablet.
2017-4-27
Use props
ourfrank34
lvl.2
  • >>>
Ireland

Thanks, its very strange. I have a iphone 7. Its not on the video section of my phone either. I cleared the cache in the remote controller but took video afterwards. I did 40 mins flying and no video in my phone at all.
2017-4-28
Use props
ourfrank34
lvl.2
  • >>>
Ireland

Aardvark Posted at 2017-4-27 15:33
Have a look in the 'General Settings' menu, you should see options to "Cache during video shooting", "Maximum video cache capacity" (cache will stop if memory allocated is full) & "Clear cache automatically". Make sure you have switched it on and have enough memory allocated etc.

Thats very helpful. I did clear the cache as it said it was full, took video afterwards and then nothing came up. Older videos from january are still on my editor though
2017-4-28
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ourfrank34 Posted at 2017-4-28 00:09
Thats very helpful. I did clear the cache as it said it was full, took video afterwards and then nothing came up. Older videos from january are still on my editor though

When you cleared cache was iPhone connected to controller ? The cache is generated on the display device by DJI Go 4, the files are held in a folder it generates. They can be accessed via iTunes when iPhone is connected to a PC.
2017-4-28
Use props
ourfrank34
lvl.2
  • >>>
Ireland

Aardvark Posted at 2017-4-28 01:41
When you cleared cache was iPhone connected to controller ? The cache is generated on the display device by DJI Go 4, the files are held in a folder it generates. They can be accessed via iTunes when iPhone is connected to a PC.

Yes, the iphone was connected to the controller when i cleared it. I was about to take off and said I better make space. I will try what you have suggested. I think were are going the correct direction though! Thanks very much.
2017-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules