Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RTH Issue (no warnings)
683 3 2017-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wvshooter316
lvl.1
United States

in the middle of a flight, my M600 Pro returned to home without any notice from the RC and without any indication of a loss of signal. No warning signals were sounded and I did not have the ability to cancel the RTH sequence. My RC was showing a green light as if it was still connected to the M600 Pro. Has anyone else had this happen to them?
2017-4-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, what kind of area were you flying in? What kind of camera do you have connected to the M600 Pro? Did you notice this after a firmware update or a hard landing?
2017-4-27
Use props
wvshooter316
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-27 21:09
Just to clarify, what kind of area were you flying in? What kind of camera do you have connected to the M600 Pro? Did you notice this after a firmware update or a hard landing?

The area was near an oil and gas compressor site. We have been using the Zenmuse Z3. I do not recall there being any hard landings nor firmware updates that may have caused or resolved this. Since this topic was created, I have not had a similar instance occur, but I want to be sure this does not happen again without any warning.
2017-6-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

wvshooter316 Posted at 2017-6-14 11:32
The area was near an oil and gas compressor site. We have been using the Zenmuse Z3. I do not recall there being any hard landings nor firmware updates that may have caused or resolved this. Since this topic was created, I have not had a similar instance occur, but I want to be sure this does not happen again without any warning.

Were you using the Go app when this happened? If so, you should be able to review the flight just to make sure that there weren't any error messages or warnings that could have popped up quickly. Is it possible that the RTH button was accidentially pressed on the app, since surely the RTH button takes a few more seconds to initiate. It's good to hear, though, that it hasn't become a persistent issue since then.

I understand that it's been a while since this post, but you might still have the .DAT file available for that incident. You can review the information via the Data Viewer section of the Assistant 2 and see if it picked up anything on its end or send that file to Support to have it analyzed as well.
2017-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules