CAS-596381-X0B9W7
1088 5 2017-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Casperr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15850 ft
Canada

This was opened Monday. Promised 2 business days for shipping label to be sent. This is now end of Thursday and still no shipping label. What kind of service does DJI have?
2017-4-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Casperr, thanks for bringing this to our attention, we apologize for the trouble you've been caused, it might be caused by system glitch.
I've informed the shipping label team to look into your case and sent you an e-mail as soon as possible.
2017-4-27
Use props
Casperr
lvl.1
Canada

I appreciate your help. I think I have to go to the forum for help, your phone and chat support as well as email system are probably the worst support I have ever received. I am leaving tomorrow for vacation which unfortunately cannot bring this mavic but I am hoping the label gets sent out tomorrow so this can be shipped.
2017-4-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Casperr Posted at 2017-4-27 19:47
I appreciate your help. I think I have to go to the forum for help, your phone and chat support as well as email system are probably the worst support I have ever received. I am leaving tomorrow for vacation which unfortunately cannot bring this mavic but I am hoping the label gets sent out tomorrow so this can be shipped.

I do understand how you feel, will try my best to help you out.
I just forwarded your concern to the management, will take care it for you soon so you can ship it out before leaving for vacation.
We're constantly working to improve so you could get more professional service, sorry again for your unpleasant experience.
2017-4-27
Use props
Casperr
lvl.1
Philippines

This was received on the 5th. Is it normal that the case number doesn't have any updates yet that this was actually received by the repair facility?
2017-5-9
Use props
Casperr
lvl.1
Philippines

After posting here, I got the email that it was received and asking me through email that if I would like to get the aircraft replaced, that I need to pay the invoice using my DJI Refresh. But I would like to know what happened, why suddenly the aircraft just flew like crazy out of nowhere hitting walls and thus breaking the gimbal. How do I go about this when it says on the email not to email back using that same email. I am out of the country.
2017-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules