723 7 2017-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TReggieB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1404134 ft
United States

HI
My Pantom 3 standard has just recently  Stated losing signal and then initiating a RTH Max Distance semmes to be 200 ft  then randomly lost signal errors happen and RTH starts until it is close again. This is a new behavior. I have tried different locations and change of android devices and it is the same. I have reset  the controler link and repositioned antenna with the same reoccuring event. Has anyone got any Ideas? HELP!

2017-4-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Did you notice this after a firmware update, software update or a hard landing?
2017-4-27
Use props
TReggieB
lvl.2
United States

Dji-Jamie thanks for responding so quickly.  None of those are really applicable. It was fine  one day. Then the next it started. I thought it may have been the location but I took it further out rural and the same behavior occurred. If I had to point to any of the reasons above it would have to be after firmware update. I used it with DJI GO  and Litchi app without problems. The Litchi app has errors now and will not fly missions. I get an altitude error when I try to fly a mission. This never happened before  if this is any help. I have relinked the controller but the loss of signal continues. I like DJI and seriously considering of upgrading to inspire 1 but this is souring things.
2017-4-27
Use props
fansa47bc5bf
New
Flight distance : 292073 ft
South Africa

Hey have you been able to solve this issue. Exactly the same thing has happened to me. Hi Cassie. We spoke the other day about the neighbours complaining about your dogs barking. Unfortunately it is getting worse. Your dogs howl and bark all day and night while you are not there. It is especially bad at night. As I am sure you can appreciate as you also have a baby as well, growing children need to get a good nights rest which unfortunately Odin is not getting. Your dogs keep him up all night. I understand that dogs bark and that is why I have put up with it for the last 2 years but this is really got out of hand and you need to do something about it. Kind Regards. Taige.
2017-4-29
Use props
Michgolden
Second Officer
Flight distance : 822851 ft
United States

Neighbor disputes over dogs barking? I would think that this would be better discussed somewhere other than this forum (Hope you get it resolved). If it's having issues with both apps then possibly firmware if it hasn't been crashed.
2017-4-29
Use props
TReggieB
lvl.2
United States

Michgolden Posted at 2017-4-29 11:51
Neighbor disputes over dogs barking? I would think that this would be better discussed somewhere other than this forum (Hope you get it resolved). If it's having issues with both apps then possibly firmware if it hasn't been crashed.

Thanks. I just had to re-calibrate the IMU and it seems to be back to normal. DUH...never ever thought of that.
2017-4-30
Use props
Aeromirage
First Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansa47bc5bf Posted at 2017-4-29 08:37
Hey have you been able to solve this issue. Exactly the same thing has happened to me. Hi Cassie. We spoke the other day about the neighbours complaining about your dogs barking. Unfortunately it is getting worse. Your dogs howl and bark all day and night while you are not there. It is especially bad at night. As I am sure you can appreciate as you also have a baby as well, growing children need to get a good nights rest which unfortunately Odin is not getting. Your dogs keep him up all night. I understand that dogs bark and that is why I have put up with it for the last 2 years but this is really got out of hand and you need to do something about it. Kind Regards. Taige.

WHO LET THE   D O G S    O U T  ??
Wasn't that a song once?
2017-4-30
Use props
Michgolden
Second Officer
Flight distance : 822851 ft
United States

TReggieB Posted at 2017-4-30 17:42
Thanks. I just had to re-calibrate the IMU and it seems to be back to normal. DUH...never ever thought of that.

Live and learn. Glad you got it figured out.
2017-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules