Moscow from a height. Highway Enthusiasts.
806 4 2017-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Igor42
lvl.2
Russia

reconstruction of highway of Enthusiasts
2017-4-28
Use props
pritchiedotcom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125738 ft
United Kingdom

Interesting video.. Thanks for sharing
I hope you did a risk assessment before flying.  I imagine a mavic would make an pretty big bang hitting a vehicle traveling at speed.  It was good to see your flight path avioding the moving traffic below for most of it.
What is the drone code/law in Russia?
Again, thanks for sharing..
2017-4-28
Use props
Igor42
lvl.2
Russia

pritchiedotcom Posted at 2017-4-28 01:51
Interesting video.. Thanks for sharing
I hope you did a risk assessment before flying.  I imagine a mavic would make an pretty big bang hitting a vehicle traveling at speed.  It was good to see your flight path avioding the moving traffic below for most of it.
What is the drone code/law in Russia?

We have a law about flying. Will consider again on 4 July 2017. On the registration of drones from 0.25 to 30 kg. What will be there I don't know.
Fly everywhere except center. There?
2017-4-28
Use props
pritchiedotcom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125738 ft
United Kingdom

Igor42 Posted at 2017-4-28 02:44
We have a law about flying. Will consider again on 4 July 2017. On the registration of drones from 0.25 to 30 kg. What will be there I don't know.
Fly everywhere except center. There?

There is the drone code here, eg. keep drone in sight, below 120m height, 50m from people/property, 150m from built up areas and no over flying built up areas.
Thinking about the risks outside the code is also good I believe.  I cannot speak for anyone else, however I'd rather not have the death of child on my conscience from my drone falling from high attitude or hitting a fast moving car and causing an accident.  Flying a drone is a big responsibility when you start to think about all the "what ifs" that could happen, a bit like driving a car.  You're never going to remove all the risks, however I believe every drone pilot can minimise them.  For example, wait for a gap in traffic when flying over a road if you need to go over one, avoid hovering over or near a busy road and groups people.  Pick a time of time when its quiet.  Good practice will allow us to continue our enjoyment, rather than laws being created to stop it.
I actually think the registration of drones is probably a good thing.   In the UK it is a criminal offence to fly a drone for work without permission from the CAA.  So I am thinking of getting my PFAW (license) soon.  I fear the laws are going to get even tighter when one of these near misses being reported more frequently each month here, becomes an actual fatal accident.  I hope it never happens, I really do for all us dronaddicts.
Anyway.. enjoy it while we can.. :-) again, thanks for sharing.
2017-4-28
Use props
Igor42
lvl.2
Russia

pritchiedotcom Posted at 2017-4-28 07:48
There is the drone code here, eg. keep drone in sight, below 120m height, 50m from people/property, 150m from built up areas and no over flying built up areas.
Thinking about the risks outside the code is also good I believe.  I cannot speak for anyone else, however I'd rather not have the death of child on my conscience from my drone falling from high attitude or hitting a fast moving car and causing an accident.  Flying a drone is a big responsibility when you start to think about all the "what ifs" that could happen, a bit like driving a car.  You're never going to remove all the risks, however I believe every drone pilot can minimise them.  For example, wait for a gap in traffic when flying over a road if you need to go over one, avoid hovering over or near a busy road and groups people.  Pick a time of time when its quiet.  Good practice will allow us to continue our enjoyment, rather than laws being created to stop it.
I actually think the registration of drones is probably a good thing.   In the UK it is a criminal offence to fly a drone for work without permission from the CAA.  So I am thinking of getting my PFAW (license) soon.  I fear the laws are going to get even tighter when one of these near misses being reported more frequently each month here, becomes an actual fatal accident.  I hope it never happens, I really do for all us dronaddicts.

Russia is big. In all laws is not enough. Laws must be respected! How will the new law will write (I will Try)
2017-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules