Customer Service Nightmare!! Could they be any less responsive??
564 4 2017-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd038adc5
New
United States

I recently had the "update" issue with my p4p.  drone worked perfect, updated the software for the drone and remote, tried to try - and no motors - esc error!  so after seeing that numerous others have had they same issue, i contacted support and got a case started.  I mailed my drone in and they received it on April 7.  i received an email from dji support on that day confirming they received the drone and that they would do an assessment and reply with in 1-2 working days.  I have not received any futher updates from DJI.  So on last Friday, i began a call campaign to find out what is going.

Over the last 7 days, i have spoken to countless clueless reps.  all say the same thing.  "we emailed you an assessment - check your emails."  WTF??? Do they honestly think i have not checked my emails and junk folders - that i would rather spend my time on hold for 20 minutes and trying to figure out that they are saying their broken english??  I have even provided an alternative email address.  I keep hearing the same things "wait for the email",  " we sent it already", " no you cant speak to anyone", "no we cant give the assessment now, we have to contact another unresponsive department for that", etc...

What a joke--- I just simply want to get my drone repaired.  why must it be so difficult??? I cant even get a sensible response with at definitive plan to get me my assessment!  thats is all i want at this time!

I am so aggrivated over this issue that i have almost forgot how frustrated i was when their update turned my drone to a brick in the first place.
2017-4-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you please provide your case number so I can look into it?
2017-4-28
Use props
fansd038adc5
New
United States

CAS-537183-M0B7F8
2017-5-1
Use props
fansd038adc5
New
United States

Thank you for checking into this case.
2017-5-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You did not received the invoice, right?
We are sorry about the issue, I've asked the appropriate team to escalate it and sent it again to you as soon as possible, we will try our best to speed up the process for you. Appreciate your patience and support!
2017-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules