o(^-^)o
Heir InVioLable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

A Survey came this morning:

"Thank you for supporting DJI!

As part of our continued dedication to refining our products, we would like to invite you to take part in a short customer survey.

As a token of our appreciation for completing this survey, you will automatically enter a lucky draw for a chance to win DJI Intelligent Flight Batteries and other drone accessories.

Your answers will remain confidential and will be reported in aggregate only.

Please find the survey link below:"

It was 40 question, most all of which had 10 more mark in questions underneath.   Many with type-in answers.  It really wasn't a huge deal except for the fact we are talkin about a company not known to go the extra mile for their consumers.  Halfway though I just kind of laughed and thought to myself,  that giving away a chance, yes a chance "lucky draw" to get a  a battery or two to the thousands of people that may take your survey pretty much sums up DJI.  I didn't read the disclaimer however I imagine it went a little something like this.  "The battery you receive may be a used battery in good working condition".  This survey is the complete embodiment of the company itself and their lack of self-awareness.

2017-4-28
Use props
Floreto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3591102 ft
United States

I don't mind taking a survey if it leads to positive changes regardless of whether I win the giveaway or not.  I found the wording of the first 2 or 3 pages a little strange, like it was made by someone who didn't totally understand English.  I did appreciate the opportunity to voice my opinion on the products I've purchased so hopefully this will improve them in the future.  Hopefully they will send out a survey on their customer service, this in my opinion needs much more work than their products.
2017-4-28
Use props
Heir InVioLable
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Floreto Posted at 2017-4-28 07:33
I don't mind taking a survey if it leads to positive changes regardless of whether I win the giveaway or not.  I found the wording of the first 2 or 3 pages a little strange, like it was made by someone who didn't totally understand English.  I did appreciate the opportunity to voice my opinion on the products I've purchased so hopefully this will improve them in the future.  Hopefully they will send out a survey on their customer service, this in my opinion needs much more work than their products.

I agree.  The wording was very odd.  I also am being hard on them,  but it seems like every interaction with them (not you mods) is impossible.  Just this week I ordered a fair about of accessories.  I emailed them back with some corrections,  and that was just too much to handle. Got on the chat line and the called.  Most companies I could have called or emailed sales.  Not them..  So now I have to send back the products I already told them to not send 4 times.  It's just the simple stuff they should get right.  I agree, hopefully something positive will come out of a future survey but this one seemed to be all about how to sell more product.
2017-4-28
Use props
Zamboon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1332844 ft
Zambia

Yes the wording threw me and to be honest I was not sure what they were on about. The first part sort of guessed what they wanted then the second part about what you did not want with the same answers foxed me! Anyway muddled through it because as you said above good opportunity to get some points across and again as also said I’m also not optimistic but well worth hammering on and maybe something will get through. It’s a wonderful product but let down by poor back up and a steep learning curve on DJI’s part.
2017-4-28
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Heir InVioLable Posted at 2017-4-28 07:40
I agree.  The wording was very odd.  I also am being hard on them,  but it seems like every interaction with them (not you mods) is impossible.  Just this week I ordered a fair about of accessories.  I emailed them back with some corrections,  and that was just too much to handle. Got on the chat line and the called.  Most companies I could have called or emailed sales.  Not them..  So now I have to send back the products I already told them to not send 4 times.  It's just the simple stuff they should get right.  I agree, hopefully something positive will come out of a future survey but this one seemed to be all about how to sell more product.

I emailed them back with some corrections, and that was just too much to handle.

This I wouldn't hold against DJI. It is rather proof that your order was processed quickly.
Making changes to an order that is already in processing is a big task in automated procedures these days.

So rather than "stopping the conveyor belt" they tell you to refuse the order upon delivery.
That's what I had with DJI once and it worked well. No extra hassle for you unless you accept the shipment.
Amazon handles it the same way.
2017-4-28
Use props
Heir InVioLable
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Eric13 Posted at 2017-4-28 08:53
I emailed them back with some corrections, and that was just too much to handle.

This I wouldn't hold against DJI. It is rather proof that your order was processed quickly.

Eric,
you actually have a good point,  however these were a bit more specialized i.e. random parts and I still had the option to "Refund Order" so I could re-order.   As soon as I pushed those buttons,  I got the message that I could no longer have my order refunded.   Odd,  because the button was still there to do just that a second before…  
It was then that things got weird.  After inquiries I would get these types of responses

Dear customer,

This case has been forwarded to the Agent who is in charge of your ticket before.
If you have any concern, please do not hesitate to write back.
Have a nice day.

Warm regards,

I soon got on a DJI Chat to try and figure what happened and simply asked them if my order had been changed to the exact specifications I sent them on the 23rd of April (3-4 days ahead of shipping it out).  Before this conversation I had been charged and my items shipped (according DJI'd own website) yet this was not the case I would soon find out.  My order was posted as shipped and I inquired if they follwed my directions for what to ship (I had already coverd the cost my over $200),  however it turns out that NOTHING was shipped or even picked up by deliery according to this next conversation nor was it the day before either.

Customer Service
Thank you for contacting DJI Customer Care. My name is ****( How may I help you today?
10:23
visitor.png
Well, my order - 0018109399**1 says it's been shipped and Completed. It has not been

Customer Service
Hi*****, I understand that you are inquiring about the status of your order. Let me check it for you.

Customer Service
Hi *****.
10:28
visitor.png
Still there?

Customer Service
Yes, please give me a minute or two to check the status of your order.
visitor.png
ok

Customer Service
Thank you.
10:29

Customer Service
Hi **** I found out that the items has been shipped already. But let me further check the details.
10:32
Visitor (me)
There are no tracking numbers or anything on these orders

Customer Service
Let me check it for you.
10:33

Customer Service
Hi ****. Upon further check. The order is ready for pickup by the courier.
10:35
visitor.png
??????

Customer Service
Sorry for the wrong information. It is not yet shipped out.

Customer Service
Once the courier pick the items from our warehouse, you will receive an email confirmation.
10:36

visitor
This is crazy!! What in the world is going on over there? This could have been resolved with one email

visitor
The order isn't even correct, and I've told them that, but got no response

Customer Service
What is wrong with the order?

Customer Service
Please provide me more details about it
10:39

visitor.png
This is the same email I sent to them.

visitor.png
"Cancel order 00181093994** it is wrong or please correct it. Instructions below.
It seems that the wrong item was removed. It seems as if the battery for the Ronin Series Battery Power Distributor was removed instead of the Ronin Series Aux Power Adapter. Also, for some reason there is an extra follow focus mount in my cart. Please remove!!! Please either cancel the order or ONLY SEND:1. Wireless Thumb controller for Ronin MX 1. Follow Focus Mount for the Ronin MX (NOT Ronin M) 1. DJI Focus Motor Power Cable 1. Ronin Series-Battery Power Distributor  1. DJI Ronin Battery ( or the Distributor. 1. DJI Osmo Extension Rod 1.Osmo Tripod. I do not want anything else in this order, just these things.Once again please DO NOT SEND ORDER AS IS, IT HAD 3 Missing or incomplete items.

Customer Service
Thank you for the details.

Customer Service
Let me check it for you.

Customer Service
I am still checking the details of your order. Please give me more time to check if for you.

Customer Service
Upon checking the details. There is a cancelled order already.
10:45

visitor.png
I mean, are we going to space? How come nobody knows what going on with my order?

visitor.png
They cancled one item in the order

visitor.png
Which is fine, now where is the rest of it?

Customer Service
Regarding the rest of your order, it is already for pickup by the courier. Once they pick it up, you will be receiving an email confirmation with the order details and the tracking number of the courier which is FedEx.

Customer Service
We apologize for the inconvenience that it has caused.
10:49

So I have NO doubt that the order is wrong
10:50

Customer Service
Upon checking, there was a cancelled order and there should already be the correct items for the order.
staff.png
Customer Service
I am currently talking for the other department to clarify things about the order.
10:53

Customer Service
Thank you for patiently waiting.
staff.png
Customer Service
For your order, we already corrected it. So there is nothing wrong with it.
10:57
visitor.png
Can I get a correct invoice, can they update my order, can they send me an email,, call me? I have no idea what they are sending me
staff.png

Customer Service
Definitely, you can get an updated invoice for it. Just send an email requesting for an updated invoice to [url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url].

Me:
What?! I'm not sending an email to find out what I bought. I want you guys to just up-date my order !! It says it shipped, has it been shipped yes or no?

Customer Service
The order has already been updated. It has not been shipped out yet. We are still waiting for the courier to pick it up from the warehouse.

Customer Service
You will be receiving an email order confirmation with the order details and tracking number once the order has been shipped out.
11:05

Well, apparently it already has been shipped out according to your website. So this should be exciting to see what comes.
11:06

Customer Service
We really appreciate you patience.

SO:

To Clarify I sent my message 3 days before it was even "said" to be placed for delivery.

April 23rd
Cancel order 0018109399411 it is wrong or please correct it. Instructions below.
It seems that the wrong item was removed.  It seems as if the battery for the Ronin Series Battery Power Distributor was removed instead of the Ronin Series Aux Power Adapter.  

Also, for some reason there is an extra follow focus mount in my cart. Please remove!!!  Please either cancel the order or ONLY SEND:

1. Wireless Thumb controller for Ronin MX

1. Follow Focus Mount for the Ronin MX (NOT Ronin M)

1. DJI Focus Motor Power Cable

1.  Ronin Series-Battery Power Distributor

1.  DJI Ronin Battery (for the Distributor.  

1. DJI Osmo Extension Rod

1. Osmo Tripod

I do not want anything else in this order, just these things.

The order went out apparently on the 26 or 27th,  they were in fact able to remove one of the items I purchased but not all?  Also their website said my item was shipped on what I believe was the 23rd or 24th.

As of today here is my current Invoice order conformation as it stands right now under my DJI Orders.  I have no idea what is coming.

IMG_2594.JPG
2017-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules