Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Overpriced selfie stick
778 0 2017-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3168219b
lvl.1
United States

Essentially, the DJI Osmo Mobile device is an overpriced selfie stick. The device itself randomly resets, responds whenever and however it wants to, and overheats within 10 minutes of use (so much so that you can't touch it with your hand).

As far as the app goes, it does allow you to set the camera up in the ways it says you can. However, getting the device itself to respond the way you expect it to based on the settings you created in the app is apparently too much for either the app or the device to handle. I'm so freaking frustrated with this "glorified selfie stick" and I wish I could return it for a full refund.

Additionally, although I have an iPhone 7 Plus with 128 GB of memory, when I attempt to 'save' the videos to my phone, it says there isn't enough available space. What!!! You've got to be kidding me! I have about 30 videos that I can't save to my phone. I can't even replay them on my phone - from within the app! All I get is a black screen, which by the way, I can't escape from without closing the app and removing it from the list of apps currently running on my phone.

The point of my rant here is to say this; DON'T BUY THE DJI OSMO MOBILE DEVICE!!!
2017-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules