Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI PHANTOM 3 SE - WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCES
10308 4 2017-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MydroneReview
lvl.2

Morocco

After announcing at the start of the year to the end of production and sale of drones Phantom 3, except for the standard version, decided to make available remanufactured versions also for Europe and for Italy (read: DJI launches the drones reconditioned, even for Italy).

However, the Phantom 3 is a drone that has had an incredible success and the departure of the Advanced and Pro versions has created a lot of discontent among fans of the sector because they characterized by an excellent quality/price.

"Related: Dji Phantom 4 Advanced Review"

Perhaps that is why, and probably to dispose of stocks of spare parts, which the DJI has made the new drone Phantom 3 SE. It is the "old" Phantom 3 4 k that has been enhanced the signal of the remote control transmitter which can now reach 4 km away.

The Phantom 3 4 k, as well as the Phantom 3 Standard, had as its weak point the radio signal range, being of type Wi-Fi (not Lightbridge), was limited to a few hundred meters. With version IF the DJI has increased transmission, power Wi-Fi remedying this limitation.

In short, the Phantom 3 SE has the ability to record in 4 k 30 frames per second, vertical positioning system has optical flow (the Phantom 3 Standard does not have) has a range of 2.4 GHz 4 kilometers declared but the satellite positioning, as on the Standard, is still entrusted only to the GPS system. Seen the price of 2999 Chinese Yuan equivalent to about 400euro you can tell that the Phantom 3SE is the version for China's Phantom 3 Standard.  Hardly see him in Europe, due to the excessively high transmission power out EC legislation, but never say never ... For the curious: the Phantom in Chinese page 3 IF

2017-4-28
Use props
Maxi3D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's sold in China only with a lower price than the P3A.
2017-4-28
Use props
MydroneReview
lvl.2

Morocco

Maxi3D Posted at 2017-4-28 12:45
It's sold in China only with a lower price than the P3A.

I know but you can buy it from gearbest to your home
2017-4-29
Use props
WIMO
lvl.2
Netherlands

there will be an ce version, so i think that the range in the EU will be lower that 4km.
2017-6-24
Use props
Julioboss
New
France

WIMO Posted at 2017-6-24 07:08
there will be an ce version, so i think that the range in the EU will be lower that 4km.

I bought SE version living in Europe (FR) and tested flight range under the sea. You Can find my test looking on YouTube for: "Phantom 3 SE range test - portée max"
2017-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules