Video transfer
450 4 2017-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3934be61
New

United States

I am wondering if i can use this to transfer video and pucs to phone.  It takes 30 min to transfer video to phone? Via wifi transfer? I hope someone understands what im saying. I can plug into laptop and transfers fast but would like to use this jack to plug andriod device to camera and hope it transfer faster
20170428_211552.jpg
2017-4-28
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

I am not sure why you would want to transfer the full size files to your phone, particularly if you have been shooting 4K. The phone cannot display 4K, and you cannot do any real editing work on the phone. In any event, the quickest way to transfer the video files is to remove the micro SD card from the aircraft, plug it into a computer and copy them off.
2017-4-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Geebax is correct. In addition, most phones do not read the aircraft in the same manner as a PC would when connecting the phone directly to the gimbal.
2017-4-28
Use props
fans3934be61
New

United States

Thanks i kniw QUALITY isnt close but believe it or not i dont have a computer got rid of trs ago..guess i will be needed anither to do good editing.. Will a good tablet work?
2017-4-29
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

fans3934be61 Posted at 2017-4-29 18:19
Thanks i kniw QUALITY isnt close but believe it or not i dont have a computer got rid of trs ago..guess i will be needed anither to do good editing.. Will a good tablet work?

No, in fact to edit 4K you really need a good fast computer. Tablets just don't cut it.
2017-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules