Having a few problems. HELP!
963 7 2017-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HunterRoberts86
New
United States

I just got a new P4 pro and my dji go 4 app keeps crashing. I'm also having a lot of trouble with Google photos and my phone backing up videos. It seems like it adds the videos to my phone and Google photos only sometimes and sometimes it doesn't add them. And when I live stream to Facebook the videos everyone else is seeing is choppy and not all there. My last problem is when I view my videos on my phone they look great but if I hit cast to watch them on my TV then they look terrible. PLEASE HELP!!!

2017-4-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you please verify what mobile device you're using? Which Go 4 app version are you running?
2017-4-28
Use props
HunterRoberts86
New
United States

Moto z play Droid and 4.0.7
2017-4-29
Use props
HunterRoberts86
New
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-28 19:32
Could you please verify what mobile device you're using? Which Go 4 app version are you running?

So did you figure out anything?
2017-4-30
Use props
HunterRoberts86
New
United States

I'm using the latest app and Moto z play Droid edition.
2017-5-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

HunterRoberts86 Posted at 2017-5-1 15:18
I'm using the latest app and Moto z play Droid edition.

Would you please try another mobile device in DJI recommended list to check the performance again?

Android version 4.4.0 or later. Compatible with Samsung S7 edge, Samsung S7, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Samsung tabs 705c, Ascend Mate 9, Ascend Mate 7, Huawei Honor 8, Huawei P8 Max, Vivo X7, Xiaomi 5, MI 3, Google Nexus 6p, Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, LG V20, Sony Xperia Z3, Smartisan T1.
iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus.
2017-5-2
Use props
reinmen
New
Flight distance : 29406 ft
Italy

Hello DJI Support, I'm Francesco
I've a problem. To register in Italy my phantom 3 PRofessional to ENAC (National Organism of Fly), I need of flight controller number. In an unofficial forum I Did read that in DJI Go App in menu "Other" I can see this number, but in this menu I find only information on firmware version and app version. I've firmware 1.3.20 and app version 1.2.0.
Is There  another way to find this number, whitout update the firmware?
Thank you from ITALY
2017-5-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

reinmen Posted at 2017-5-3 09:57
Hello DJI Support, I'm Francesco
I've a problem. To register in Italy my phantom 3 PRofessional to ENAC (National Organism of Fly), I need of flight controller number. In an unofficial forum I Did read that in DJI Go App in menu "Other" I can see this number, but in this menu I find only information on firmware version and app version. I've firmware 1.3.20 and app version 1.2.0.
Is There  another way to find this number, whitout update the firmware?
You can sync your flight records, then PM me your DJI account, I will try to help you check the number.
2017-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules