iPhone 7 will not connect
549 3 2017-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
REYMOTE13027
lvl.1

United States

I can't see any image on the screen for the AC and it says this for my wifi connection.
2017-4-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Is this after a firmware update or a hard landing? Have you already tried resetting the WiFi module or "forgetting" the P3S' WiFi from the device list, refreshing the WiFi list and reconnect to the signal?
2017-4-29
Use props
REYMOTE13027
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-29 12:54
Is this after a firmware update or a hard landing? Have you already tried resetting the WiFi module or "forgetting" the P3S' WiFi from the device list, refreshing the WiFi list and reconnect to the signal?

this was not after a firmware update or a hard landing. I just bought a iphone 7 and was using an iphone 6 before. so guessing it has something to do with the fact that I had to re install the DJI app again to the new phone. I did do a firmware update after loading the DJI app to the new phone. also I did select forget the wifi and re select it again still same issue.
2017-5-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

REYMOTE13027 Posted at 2017-5-1 05:40
this was not after a firmware update or a hard landing. I just bought a iphone 7 and was using an iphone 6 before. so guessing it has something to do with the fact that I had to re install the DJI app again to the new phone. I did do a firmware update after loading the DJI app to the new phone. also I did select forget the wifi and re select it again still same issue.

I responded to you on your duplicate thread.
2017-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules