F mode
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb9b4ef9e
New
United Kingdom

Phantom 3 Pro. DJI Go. Can anyone help. I am trying to fly in F mode - something I have done many times before but it seems that since the last Firmware upgrade I have got a problem. When I move the switch on the remote down to the F mode, I expect to see the menu with the IOC options - it doesn't happen and I dont understand why. The status shows F mode so the movement of the switch is being recognised (Atti shows as well)
2017-4-29
Use props
kndll
Second Officer
Flight distance : 930161 ft
Canada

F - mode now displays an icon  with a blue circle around it on the left side of your screen under  land and rth icons ,  brings up the menu
2017-4-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, do you have intelligent flight modes enabled? Are you receiving ample amount of satellites?
2017-4-29
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Firmware updates change some settings back to default values.
Have you got Enable Multiple Flight Modes enabled in the app settings?
2017-4-29
Use props
fansb9b4ef9e
New
United Kingdom

Labroides Posted at 2017-4-29 16:52

Hi. Thanks for that - I suspected as much and I checked that it was set. Looks ok so don't think that it the answer
2017-4-30
Use props
fansb9b4ef9e
New
United Kingdom

kndll Posted at 2017-4-29 08:50
F - mode now displays an icon  with a blue circle around it on the left side of your screen under  land and rth icons ,  brings up the menu

I think thats the answer. I spotted it but as I didn't know what it was, I didn't want to try it.  Many thanks
2017-4-30
Use props
fansb9b4ef9e
New
United Kingdom

kndll Posted at 2017-4-29 08:50

I think thats the answer. I spotted it but as I didn't know what it was, I didn't want to try it.  Many thanks
2017-4-30
Use props
fansb9b4ef9e
New
United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-29 12:33
Just to clarify, do you have intelligent flight modes enabled? Are you receiving ample amount of satellites?

Thanks for the reply - Plenty of Satellites and Intelligent Flights enabled. This I have now found the answer from another source - a circular Icon on the left had side of the screen
2017-4-30
Use props
fansb9b4ef9e
New
United Kingdom

Labroides Posted at 2017-4-29 16:52

Thanks for the reply. Checked Enable Multi Flight Modes and that was ok. Think I have got the answer from someone else who replied. Circular Icon on the left hand side of the screen
2017-4-30
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fansb9b4ef9e Posted at 2017-4-30 06:02
Thanks for the reply - Plenty of Satellites and Intelligent Flights enabled. This I have now found the answer from another source - a circular Icon on the left had side of the screen

Good to hear that you were able to get it sorted.
2017-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules