Battery Error
532 3 2017-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1482262b
New
Italy

[size=14.666666984558105px]I'm at newest .6 FW. Just downloaded Autopilot, Mavic went about 200 feet then RC said Battery Not Available and stopped the patrol and hovered. It kept flashing "joystick" on the screen and battery not available. It wouldn't move unless I manually flew. No auto patrol. Does the Mavic Battery's need upgraded as well. I upgraded the RC and Mavic to .600. Was I supposed to somehow upgrade the battery's too
2017-4-29
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

When you perform an upgrade and after you are done, IF needed the update will update your battery.
Then when you replace the battery, again, if the battery update is needed the GO4 app will let you know from the MAIN PAGE.

In the GO4 app check the battery status and see if all the cells have the same reading. You mght have a defective one. Batteries have 6 month warranty.

About AUOTPILOT, I never tired it and I will never do. 3RD party app are 3RD party app and also it depends on the device you are using etc.
2017-4-29
Use props
fans1482262b
New
Italy

connecting to go4 or assistant 2 neither prompts for upgrade. battery status is good on all if them. worked fine before upgrading to .600
2017-4-29
Use props
fans1482262b
New
Italy

looks like the error wasn't due to battery issue. It was the RC losing connection with A/C possibly due to nearby buildings. It was misleading error. When I switched to Go4 app i kept getting RC disconnect errors. AP only gave me batter not available error. But it was sue to RC losing connecting.  Weird thing is I couldn't use override with joystick. Every button I hit wouldn't work, when AC was in hoover with AP during this error. However it always responded to return to home button. That's weird that R/C would lose connecting, joystick wouldn't work, but RTH button would.
2017-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules