Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SD card which one?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr Pete
lvl.1
Flight distance : 404219 ft
United Kingdom

Hi to all, which make of SD card can I put in my Phantom and what size in GB can I go up to? Thanks.
2017-4-29
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

To save yourself any problems, get a Sandisk Extreme series card, and large size is not necessary, better to have a few smaller cards, say around 32 GB in size. You can't record more than that in one flight anyway with one battery. If you lose your aircraft better to lose a smaller number of files rather than a lot.
2017-4-29
Use props
Goldchucker
First Officer
Flight distance : 512 ft
United States

Ditto : Geebax:

I personally use a Sandisk  Extreme  Pro 32GB micro SD with a rating of [3] HC 1.  I prefer to have 2 or more 32GB rather than a 64GB.  That's just my personal choice.  You can use either.

2017-4-29
Use props
Mr Pete
lvl.1
Flight distance : 404219 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks guys for your replies.
2017-5-2
Use props
SKY-CINEMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 754767 ft
Moldova

few days ago while flying my drone's remote conrtoller informed me that there was an error of SD card. I made reformat of this card but RC still doesn't accept this card. Now I am using another one card (Sandisk 64GB) and it suits great. Still don't know what was the problem with my old card
2017-5-18
Use props
fansdbe1b416
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7129 ft
  • >>>
India

dji phantom 4pro remote problem & remot aap not open
2017-7-19
Use props
Art - N4PJ
First Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

SKY-CINEMA Posted at 2017-5-18 06:55
few days ago while flying my drone's remote conrtoller informed me that there was an error of SD card. I made reformat of this card but RC still doesn't accept this card. Now I am using another one card (Sandisk 64GB) and it suits great. Still don't know what was the problem with my old card

I tried to stick to what DJI recommended - their "approved" items - but I also ended up with an SD card that didn't work. Fortunately, it worked in another device. I just bought another one and was back in business.

Art - N4PJ
Leesburg, FL
2017-7-19
Use props
Sparkie049
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20043 ft
United States

Does anyone know how to clear a SD card that is full
2017-8-5
Use props
Johnnyrebel
lvl.3
Flight distance : 521010 ft
United Kingdom

Sparkie049 Posted at 2017-8-5 07:15
Does anyone know how to clear a SD card that is full

Once you have uploaded the the contents of the card you wish to save then format the card, this wipes the card clean.☺
2017-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules