Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Will they send my Drone back to me? I need my drone by May 5th 2017
1113 6 2017-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Megamattzero
New
United States

So I sent my Mavic Pro for a camera gimbal repair on April 17th. I wish I looked at the reviews and complaints about DJI repair service before I sent it. Will it be too late to have DJI ship my drone back so I can sent it to another small town DJI Drone repair shop called "Fly by Video Pros" in Ohio? I'm hoping if I ask on Monday to ship my drone back in two days will they honor it? I told them my drone flies fine and it just needs a camera replacement. I don't know why it would take this long.

DJI if you see this, please fix my drone quickly! I didn't have DJI Drone Care, so you're making full profit on me for repairs and I'm willing to make the payment ASAP!!

CASE NO: CAS-584474-Z7K6R1

Thanks
-Matt
Megamattzero Films
http://www.vimeo.com/megamattzero

2017-4-29
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

I doubt it will help... but you can PM one of the DJI ADMIN to look into it...Good Luck
2017-4-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Matt, we feel sorry for the delay in repair process, I tried to check the UPS tracking number but did not get any information.
You sent it in by yourself? Could you please PM me the tracking number?
I've forwarded your concern to the local repair team to see what we can do for you, will have some one contact you for an update.
2017-4-29
Use props
MMARKOE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2710 ft
United States

DJI Natalia,
My situation is similar to the OP Matt. The case # isCAS-580916-H3V6G8. Florenz of support.us has kindly responded fairly quickly to my inquiry:
"My PayPal payment was made on April 28th, I am leaving on vacation Saturday May 6th. Is there a way to expedite the return? I am willing to pay for Next Day Air if this will get to me by Friday May 5th."

Florenz reply said the repair facility moved to Cerritos and they could not guarantee the request. As I have DJI Care Refresh, have paid for the repair, and are wlling to pay for Next Day delivery, are you able to inquire as to the possibility of the Mavic being returned by this coming Friday May 6th?
Sincerely,
Marty Markoe
2017-4-30
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

I wish you both the best of luck, but to be honest I'll be surprised if either of you is able to get your Mavics back in time based on the many experiences I've read about.
2017-4-30
Use props
Megamattzero
New
United States

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-4-30 04:29
I wish you both the best of luck, but to be honest I'll be surprised if either of you is able to get your Mavics back in time based on the many experiences I've read about.

Thanks just PM you
2017-4-30
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

MMARKOE Posted at 2017-4-30 04:20
DJI Natalia,
My situation is similar to the OP Matt. The case # isCAS-580916-H3V6G8. Florenz of support.us has kindly responded fairly quickly to my inquiry:
"My PayPal payment was made on April 28th, I am leaving on vacation Saturday May 6th. Is there a way to expedite the return? I am willing to pay for Next Day Air if this will get to me by Friday May 5th."

I checked your case. Unfortunately I don't think it can make it before that date.
2017-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules