Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Active Trak
1258 9 2017-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse4670b0d
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2283609 ft
  • >>>
United States

So I used Active Trak for the fist time this weekend.  I was following a huge tractor.  I noticed a couple of things.

1)  It lost the tracking (or whatever it's called) relatively easily.
2)  It followed much slower than the tractor.  I'd even push forward on my stick and it would speed up a little for a short period of time but eventually just stop.  It would still follow it with the camera and turn, but would not move locations.

Any advice?
2017-4-29
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Posting a video will give us better idea on how to help...
2017-4-29
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha fanse46,

Also distance from the subject can cause a lost connection for tracking.  Closer is obviously better.  That is why a video would be helpful.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-4-30
Use props
fanse4670b0d
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-4-29 19:43
Posting a video will give us better idea on how to help...

thank you!  i'm adding the video now into a comment.
2017-4-30
Use props
fanse4670b0d
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

fanse4670b0d Posted at 2017-4-30 04:43

nevermind i cant find it.  sorry
2017-4-30
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

fanse4670b0d Posted at 2017-4-30 04:43

Try another one and post
2017-4-30
Use props
Frenck
lvl.3
Flight distance : 142723 ft
Italy

Cetacean Posted at 2017-4-30 03:16
Aloha fanse46,

Also distance from the subject can cause a lost connection for tracking.  Closer is obviously better.  That is why a video would be helpful.

I also noticed the same problems, and I noticed that the DJI GO4 application is not stable, it does not receive the commands from my remote control and then freezes. Could it be the firmware?
2017-5-2
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Frenck Posted at 2017-5-2 02:13
I also noticed the same problems, and I noticed that the DJI GO4 application is not stable, it does not receive the commands from my remote control and then freezes. Could it be the firmware?

Aloha Frenck,

If your DJI GO 4 app is not stable, you need to reinstall it.  If it remains unstable, we need to discuss the specifications of your device that is running DJI GO 4.  Old or low powered devices can make DJI GO 4 unstable.

If you ever suspect that your firmware is creating problems, refresh the firmware.  In the case of your device not receiving commands from your remote controller, the problem may be your cable.  If you have an iOS device, you have to use a Lightning Cable.  There are many other solutions to your problems.  

Your problem does not seem to be Active Trak but is more broad.  Try to identify the problem better and start a new thread so we can help you with your problem.  I will look for it.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-5-2
Use props
Frenck
lvl.3
Flight distance : 142723 ft
Italy

Cetacean Posted at 2017-5-2 02:36
Aloha Frenck,

If your DJI GO 4 app is not stable, you need to reinstall it.  If it remains unstable, we need to discuss the specifications of your device that is running DJI GO 4.  Old or low powered devices can make DJI GO 4 unstable.

Ciao Cetacean
Thanks for your info.
I have a remote control with built-in display (P4P +), so there is no cable. I noticed that the problem is when using intelligent mode, the DJI GO4 system is no longer stable during flight no longer responds you have commands. I tried to reset the factory settings, both on the remote control and the aircraft, but the problem persists. Now I downloaded the remote control firmware from the DJI site again and try to reinstall it. I hope to fix the problem, otherwise I will have to send the unit in repair ...
2017-5-2
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Frenck Posted at 2017-5-2 04:05
Ciao Cetacean
Thanks for your info.
I have a remote control with built-in display (P4P +), so there is no cable. I noticed that the problem is when using intelligent mode, the DJI GO4 system is no longer stable during flight no longer responds you have commands. I tried to reset the factory settings, both on the remote control and the aircraft, but the problem persists. Now I downloaded the remote control firmware from the DJI site again and try to reinstall it. I hope to fix the problem, otherwise I will have to send the unit in repair ...

Aloha Frenck,

OK, that is a very clear summary of your problem and course of action.  Good Luck!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules