Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
WEAK REMOTE CONTROL/WEAK IMAGE TRANSMISSION
922 5 2017-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bmanhd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 943940 ft
United States

I keep getting these error messages Weak remote control on my Galaxy Tablet and Weak image transmission on my Ipad Mini 2 and its starting to become a headache. I've never had this problem before and the sad part is its like a few feet away from me and sometimes it just disconnects from the app all together and returns home. I tried both devices on my P3P and it flies with not problems and no error message. I have the latest updates from the app, aircraft and controller. Is there any solution to this?
2017-4-29
Use props
Blackwood
lvl.4

United States

I had the same problem with my first I2. Started out fine and then progressively got worse until it would no longer connect. DJI wanted me to send it in for repair, but I was lucky enough that B&H exchanged it for a new one even though it was a few days over their 30 business day return policy. Haven't had any issues with the new one. (Knock on wood)
2017-4-29
Use props
Bmanhd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 943940 ft
United States

Blackwood Posted at 2017-4-29 21:49
I had the same problem with my first I2. Started out fine and then progressively got worse until it would no longer connect. DJI wanted me to send it in for repair, but I was lucky enough that B&H exchanged it for a new one even though it was a few days over their 30 business day return policy. Haven't had any issues with the new one. (Knock on wood)

Was it the whole unit or jus the controller?
2017-4-30
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Just try a different  go app device  if you can , the Inspire takes  a lot of computing power and I bet it solves the issue .  I know Best Buy has a very generous return policy  if you bought one and if it did not work you could return it no problem .  Try an I pad pro if you can with 128 memory and GPS and ?Cellular , this is what several of the repair facilities recommend when having video issues .

****Blackwood has a good suggestion as well in could be a bad HDMI part 94 on the back of the RC, cost about 100 bucks or less on e bay .  This can sometimes be the culprit as well.

donnie
2017-4-30
Use props
Blackwood
lvl.4

United States

I replaced the entire unit, but if I had to guess, the problem was with the USB port on the controller. Sometimes jamming the USB cord in hard work made it work for a little while.
2017-4-30
Use props
Ups_Jeff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 434931 ft
United States

Blackwood Posted at 2017-4-30 13:33
I replaced the entire unit, but if I had to guess, the problem was with the USB port on the controller. Sometimes jamming the USB cord in hard work made it work for a little while.

I had the same issue with an Inspire that I purchased from B&H, and they replaced it, problem solved. I actually returned 3 Inspire 1 birds, each with different problems.
2017-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules