563 4 2017-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf60a72bb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 578619 ft
Australia

Hey guys and girls,

I went for a fly the other day and I was only a few minutes in during the flight when my gimble went crazy.

It has in the past stuttered a little bit but this time it didn't recover itself.

So during the flight the gimble went crazy, and no matter what I did with the controls it didn't make any difference on the camera. The phantom stayed steady in the air. On the return it was still rock solid in the air, flight wise. However I am more concerned that my camera might have an issue. Anyone have any advise or is this something that warranty might fix.

Thankshttps://youtu.be/cuA8OikZsYo
2017-4-29
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Man it looks like it is going into FIXED WING mode like the MP... Did you try to do the extreme up/down button?
2017-4-29
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Man it looks like it is going into FIXED WING mode like the MP... Did you try to do the extreme up/down button?
2017-4-29
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2907674 ft
United States

This is an issue that happens from time to time.. One of the many little quirks we have to put up with honestly.. I will say I have had mine for almost 6 months, and flown over 200 miles with it.. I have had this happen MAYBE 5 times.. Just restart it.. Search the forums next time - you will find a thread or two with the same issue.
2017-4-29
Use props
Buckers
lvl.1
Flight distance : 578619 ft
Australia

Thanks for your help. Glad to know it's something others are having. The heart missed a beat when I looked down and the camera was like that haha
2017-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules