DJI Care in Australia
1635 7 2017-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
8Blue Wolf8
lvl.1

Australia

Hi I want to buy DJI care for my P3P in Australia.  It is about 30 hours since activation so, with a window of only 48 hours, I am running out of time!   Can someone from DJI please let me know how to go about this as on the DJI site only P3S and P4's come up for options and when I googled for P3P I got to entering my credit card details and then got told that it was not available in my area!?!

Please I just spent a thousand bucks on my second Phantom and would like to insure it.

Cheers

Blue Wolf

2017-4-30
Use props
8Blue Wolf8
lvl.1

Australia

Hmmm...I'll take that as a no!
2017-4-30
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

8Blue Wolf8 Posted at 2017-4-30 15:33
Hmmm...I'll take that as a no!

I am pretty sure DJI Care is not available in Australia.
2017-4-30
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Contact DJI online support for confirmation either way....

RedHotPoker
2017-4-30
Use props
8Blue Wolf8
lvl.1

Australia

Good plan RHP...thanks for responding!
2017-4-30
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

8Blue Wolf8 Posted at 2017-4-30 15:48
Good plan RHP...thanks for responding!

If you want to purchase the plan, I hope that they honor it for you in Oz.

Geebax is probably correct, but you will find out.
Best wishes and fingers crossed... ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-4-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

DJI care is not available in AU, while you can purchase the care service in other locations.
DJI Care only works within one coverage region, that's to say, we do not provide international coverage recently. However, the coverage region can be different than the region in which the aircraft was purchased. For example, if you purchased your aircraft in China, you can purchase DJI Care for the US. You can only apply for product warranty service in China, but you can use DJI Care at DJI's official US service center.
For more details, please visit here: http://www.dji.com/service/djicare/info#dji-care-info-s4
2017-5-2
Use props
8Blue Wolf8
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-2 04:11
DJI care is not available in AU, while you can purchase the care service in other locations.
DJI Care only works within one coverage region, that's to say, we do not provide international coverage recently. However, the coverage region can be different than the region in which the aircraft was purchased. For example, if you purchased your aircraft in China, you can purchase DJI Care for the US. You can only apply for product warranty service in China, but you can use DJI Care at DJI's official US service center.
For more details, please visit here: http://www.dji.com/service/djicare/info#dji-care-info-s4

Thanks for that Natalia...my next most obvious question is.....Why?

2017-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules