o(^-^)o
bitbeamer17
New

United Kingdom

Hello,

CASE :
CAS-589362-D8G3G0
I have been contacted by UPS to notifiy me that they have delivered my drone,
on the 25/04/2017 but my Repair Progress Inquiry still showing to be received.

I am very concerned that there has been no update.. I do appreciate it can take 1-5 days for update.

Could please advise what the current status of my repair.

Thank you for your time  

2017-4-30
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Yes, we received it. The system takes a few days to update. Sorry about the delay.
2017-5-1
Use props
fans1ae5e7e6
New
Flight distance : 16207 ft
United States

I will be honest. The communication with DJI will lag and not be consistent. They received my drone on April 11 according to UPS. I received an e-mail on April 14 from DJI and the website says they received it on April 15. BTW, I am still waiting for my drone to be returned.
2017-5-1
Use props
fans5285daab
lvl.1
United States

They got my Mavic (I have DJI Care Refresh) on 03/31. I still have not received a tracking number or confirmation that they're ever going to ship it back to me. You're probably better off parting it out and not paying for DJI Care Refresh or the deductible costs and just buying a new one in the future. Their repair policy is basically a waste of time and money.
2017-5-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans1ae5e7e6 Posted at 2017-5-1 07:33
I will be honest. The communication with DJI will lag and not be consistent. They received my drone on April 11 according to UPS. I received an e-mail on April 14 from DJI and the website says they received it on April 15. BTW, I am still waiting for my drone to be returned.

Could you happen to provide your case number so I can get a better update idea as to where you are in the process?
2017-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules