Mavic Pro Camera Calibration Issues
2610 6 2017-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans28b14b75
New
United States

Im not sure what is causing this, but I just updated the firmware amd now the camera is not level and doesnt stay level after I calibrate it and manually adjust it...

2017-4-30
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Push the fifth botton up and down and it will adjust when you take off. also start the AC next to metal...
2017-4-30
Use props
fans28b14b75
New
United States

Sorry but I dont know what the fifth button is or what you mean by AC and how to start it 'near metal'
2017-4-30
Use props
way wrong
lvl.4
Flight distance : 351631 ft
Estonia

fans28b14b75 Posted at 2017-4-30 18:50
Sorry but I dont know what the fifth button is or what you mean by AC and how to start it 'near metal'

"fifth button" I think that it's the 5D button. It's below and right side the remote controller screen. And don't start the drone next to or on metal surface.
2017-4-30
Use props
Stooky
lvl.2
United States

I just had a similar issue the other day, I went ahead and took flight and some how it leveled out as soon it was up in the air.
2017-4-30
Use props
fans28b14b75
New
United States

DJI responded to my email which included the above video, they said "after troubleshooting this, we have determined that you need to send it in for repair".

I bought this less than 2 months ago and have flown it once.. I bought it for a vacation I am taking in 2 weeks so sending it to them for repair is not a great option for me on the timing...

Is there like a "hard reset" option? this Mavic worked perfectly the first (and only) time I flew it but after the most recent firmware update its doing this weird camera rotation thing.
2017-5-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans28b14b75 Posted at 2017-5-2 13:38
DJI responded to my email which included the above video, they said "after troubleshooting this, we have determined that you need to send it in for repair".

I bought this less than 2 months ago and have flown it once.. I bought it for a vacation I am taking in 2 weeks so sending it to them for repair is not a great option for me on the timing...

If this issue only happened after the update, have you tired to downgrade the firmware to previous version?
2017-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules