Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Quick flight on windy day Hollywood Beach FL
1043 14 2017-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Grotto13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

2017-4-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Really nice beach. Good job.
2017-5-4
Use props
Grotto13
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-4 02:17
Really nice beach. Good job.

HI  Mindy
Thanks for the complement and all of you help! I can't thank you and DJI enough!  I never imagined I would be so addictied to flying ! I got another nice vid. I fly with my gimbal cover on so there maybe little glare sometimes and I forget to hit the focus every now and then because I'm so excited flying.   but aircraft works Awesome, and so does the cam as tiny as it is !!  It's a Blast ! now I just have to play with editor a bit . Looking forward to posting better and better videos !! Thanks again for all your help to me and everyone in forum!!
Happy flying!
2017-5-5
Use props
Grotto13
lvl.4
United States

2017-5-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Grotto13 Posted at 2017-5-5 04:15
https://youtu.be/S_czZgtHQCI

Practice makes perfect. Looking forward to see more videos from you.
2017-5-5
Use props
Grotto13
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-5 22:24
Practice makes perfect. Looking forward to see more videos from you.

Hi my friend !
Hope you are doing well ! Looking forward to some flying later quick question for you.  My original repair case you help me with came back with my old battery . Support was going to ship me out new ones and few things for the repair delay and mix up. By mistake they send me wrong 1 last week. LoL .  They  sent me email with a return label. They said they were going to ship out correct package . I told them no problems do will ship back the wrong battery sent same day I get it. I sent it back last Tuesday .. I was hoping as always , you can check it out for me ??  ;)  ;)  I did try and email support to not bother you but hadn't heard back yet. Also I try my old case # and phone # to see any activity but no luck. On the emails I got from support it had this # CAS-604965-N9C9F6 CRM:0670000000536.  Not sure if that helps at all . I couldn't find anything in system with it but maybe not logged in yet? Not sure. I can give you any info you like. Thanks for all your awesome help as always!!!
Matt
2017-5-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Grotto13 Posted at 2017-5-11 03:59
Hi my friend !
Hope you are doing well ! Looking forward to some flying later  quick question for you.  My original repair case you help me with came back with my old battery . Support was going to ship me out new ones and few things for the repair delay and mix up. By mistake they send me wrong 1 last week. LoL .  They  sent me email with a return label. They said they were going to ship out correct package . I told them no problems do will ship back the wrong battery sent same day I get it. I sent it back last Tuesday .. I was hoping as always , you can check it out for me ??  ;)  ;)  I did try and email support to not bother you but hadn't heard back yet. Also I try my old case # and phone # to see any activity but no luck. On the emails I got from support it had this # CAS-604965-N9C9F6 CRM:0670000000536.  Not sure if that helps at all . I couldn't find anything in system with it but maybe not logged in yet? Not sure. I can give you any info you like. Thanks for all your awesome help as always!!!
Matt

Hi Matt, sorry for my late reply and all the trouble.
I have added a note to your case to make sure they ship out the battery as soon as possible.
2017-5-13
Use props
Grotto13
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-13 22:07
Hi Matt, sorry for my late reply and all the trouble.
I have added a note to your case to make sure they ship out the battery as soon as possible.

Awesome ! I know you guys are super busy !! No worries and you know I def appreciate the reply!
I was going to pm you but I know they don't send sometimes .
As Always , I know you the one who can get things done over there ! So just wanted to touch base.
Thank you as always for the great and friendly service!  
You guys repaired my Mavic great!,
I am very careful now with everything from having flight  plan , pre flight check, flying , landing, an using this awesome fourm that you guys provide to learn , learn , learn !  
I'm an ALL around DJI Mavic  ADDICT !!  .
Thank you for ALL your help & DJI for making such a highly advanced technological device that is so FUN FUN FUN ! You Guys ROCK!
2017-5-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Grotto13 Posted at 2017-5-14 11:23
Awesome ! I know you guys are super busy !! No worries and you know I def appreciate the reply!
I was going to pm you but I know they don't send sometimes .
As Always , I know you the one who can get things done over there ! So just wanted to touch base.

Appreciate that you are always positive.
Hope we will help to get it solved as soon as possible.
2017-5-15
Use props
Grotto13
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-15 02:31
Appreciate that you are always positive.
Hope we will help to get it solved as soon as possible.

hi Mindy ! hope all is well! here is a link to my Mavic repair i posted.I cant thank you and dji enough again !! thank you for all your hard work!!  happy safe flying !!

http://forum.dji.com/thread-96550-1-1.html
2017-5-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Grotto13 Posted at 2017-5-18 03:31
hi Mindy ! hope all is well! here is a link to my Mavic repair i posted.I cant thank you and dji enough again !! thank you for all your hard work!!  happy safe flying !!

http://forum.dji.com/thread-96550-1-1.html

Thank you for your kind words.
2017-5-18
Use props
W.T. Foxtrot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1316732 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice shots.  Question for you... did you have a gimbal cover on in the first video, or was it set to allow the 30degrees up?  Just wondering, as I have recently given up using 3rd party gimbal covers and just fly "commando"  (Got tired of the shadows, and couldn't really see where it was helping with glare.)  
2017-5-19
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
lvl.4
United States

W.T. Foxtrot Posted at 2017-5-19 05:34
Very nice shots.  Question for you... did you have a gimbal cover on in the first video, or was it set to allow the 30degrees up?  Just wondering, as I have recently given up using 3rd party gimbal covers and just fly "commando"  (Got tired of the shadows, and couldn't really see where it was helping with glare.)

hi W.T.  thanks for the message
im not sure. those 2 vids were in my very beginning stage. i think i had cover on both flights actully . i also kept forgetting to randomly hit the focus . since ive tried that open grey gimbal shield but it seemed the 1 i got i had to almost force it on and after a few times i stopped because i got worried plastic may break somewhere .  now like you , im comando as well. it make a big differance ! been waiting for wind and weather to die down to make another vid. next 1 should be pretty good im hoping.
Happy flying!!
2017-5-19
Use props
SRO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2405174 ft
Switzerland

Nice beach. Thank you for sharing.
2017-7-10
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
lvl.4