Intermittent "Cannot Take Off" and other problems
761 1 2017-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
qtonic
New
United States

[size=14.6667px]I updated firmware without first downloading the latest version of DJI Assistant. Afterward it kept telling me to update the NFZ database, or something to that effect.
[size=14.6667px]

[size=14.6667px]I then installed the latest DJI Assistant, it mentioned that I need to get that latest info. It seemed to complete quickly with no mention of a problem. I then refreshed firmware just because it seemed like a good idea. Again, no problem.
[size=14.6667px]

[size=14.6667px]Now I'm getting the intermittent "Cannot take off"
[size=14.6667px]

[size=14.6667px]I still get it if I turn it ATTI mode, which I don't think uses GPS. Yet I am prevented from taking off.
[size=14.6667px]

[size=14.6667px]It comes and goes, so if I wait for the right time I can start the motos. But I have not actually done more than start the motors because I don't feel comfortable with it like that.
[size=14.6667px]

[size=14.6667px]I have also had some random 'aircraft disconnected' incidents where my device totally loses connection.
[size=14.6667px]

[size=14.6667px]And I had a VPS problem out of the blue where I had to calibrate the sensors. It would fast beep at motor start up and sometimes give a 'braking, move sticks to neutral position' even though I wasn't touching the sticks... or flying.
[size=14.6667px]

[size=14.6667px]This all happened today (my first time trying to fly in a couple months). All of this seemed to coincide with the HDMI module install, the new firmware, the second attempt at new firmware using the proper version of DJI Assistant, and upgrading to the latest app. Like I said, I had not flown recently and all of those things occurred around the same time, so it's hard to narrow down the problem.
[size=14.6667px]

[size=14.6667px]I refreshed the firmware. I deleted and reinstalled the app. I would like to do the r/c firmware (especially because of the HDMI addition) but the app does not give me an option to downgrade or refresh.
[size=14.6667px]

[size=14.6667px]Any help is appreciated. I'll probably do the IMU next, but I'm not given any indication that it is needed.
2017-4-30
Use props
qtonic
New
United States

Not sure what happened to that formatting :/
2017-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules