770 19 2017-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Heir InVioLable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI you have done it again.  I bought DJI Care for my Phantom 4 Pro Plus.  It was sent out on the 12th.  I imagine to cut cost, even for those who bought the DJI-Care, you decided not to expedite ANY shipping.  Alas,  slowly it gets to DJI on the 18th.  Yet according to your records it was received on the 25th.  This is just FALSE and documented below.  When I bought the DJI Care I was told it was a two week turn around period.  However,  just to get received took 2 weeks,  even though last week it was received on the 18th and now has been changed.
YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS,  HOWEVER I WANT A COMPLETE REFUND ON MY DJI CARE SINCE IT IS ANOTHER BOGUS ATTEMPT TO GET MY MONEY.

FACTS:
1. Actually Received on the 18th (and initially showed this)2. The 25th is an "updated" and the 1-3 days repair time turned in to 3-6 days, it has been 7 days since the 25th and 14 days since the initial "received date".  
3. I paid for DJI Care for "quick prioritized service".  IS 3 WEEKS AND COUNTING SOUND LIKE A PRIORITY TO YOU?  
4. Also why did DJI change the Received date???

Ok go ahead and censor me now, I see what you just did.
DJ-3.jpg
DJI-1.jpg
DJI-2.jpg
2017-5-1
Use props
Heir InVioLable
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Care for P4Pro?? NOT MUCH CARE INVOLVED

I bought DJI Care for my Phantom 4 Pro Plus.  It was sent out on the 12th.  I imagine to cut cost, even for those who bought the DJI-Care, you decided not to expedite ANY shipping.  Alas,  slowly it gets to DJI on the 18th (6 days?).  Yet according to your records it was received on the 25th ( picture below with actual date received) .  When I bought the DJI Care it was supposedly for "prioritized" repairs--maybe that could be defined a little more clearly since those dates are no longer on the website.  However,  just to get received took 2 weeks,  even though last week it was received on the 18th and now has been changed to the 25th.
YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS,  HOWEVER I WANT A COMPLETE REFUND ON MY DJI CARE SINCE IT IS ANOTHER BOGUS ATTEMPT TO GET MY MONEY.

FACTS:
1. Actually Received on the 18th (and initially showed this)2. The 25th is an "updated" and the 1-3 days repair time turned in to 3-6 days, it has been 7 days since the 25th and 14 days since the initial "received date".  
3. I paid for DJI Care for "quick prioritized service".  IS 3 WEEKS AND COUNTING,  SOUND LIKE A PRIORITY TO YOU?  
4. Also why did DJI change the Received date???

Actual Recieved date

Actual Recieved date
DJI-2.jpg
DJ-3.jpg
2017-5-1
Use props
ibuyufo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 819098 ft
United States

That's their standard operating procedure.  It takes about a week for them to check it in after delivery.  That's what the 4/25/2017 date is.
2017-5-1
Use props
fans5285daab
lvl.1
United States

I'm over a month out for DJI Care Refresh Mavic to be repaired. It's unreal how good and awful this company manages to be at the same time.
2017-5-1
Use props
Heir InVioLable
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

ibuyufo Posted at 2017-5-1 08:48
That's their standard operating procedure.  It takes about a week for them to check it in after delivery.  That's what the 4/25/2017 date is.

My point is this has infact always been their SOP,  so why bother buying the DJI care if the reason you bought it was for prioritized service.  Also,  the times have been changed on the timeline form.  They even sent me an email on the 27th that said it would be done with repairs on the 29th.
2017-5-1
Use props
Heir InVioLable
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Greatest Innovators of Flight Technology when gear is working properly.  However I received my P4Pro+ on 2016-12-26. IT HAS NEVER WORKED SINCE THEN AS ADVERTISED.
I ORDERED MY MATRICE 2016-07-31, The firmware update did not come out until 2017 that basically fixed many of the issues it was having and still not all.  M600 was discontinued by
the time I made ONE successful flight that would possibly be usable for b-roll.  
Karma……
2017-5-1
Use props
Jim_P
lvl.1
United States

Looks like it was delivered to DJI on 18 April, but they didn't register it in their system until 25 April - meaning it sat in a box for a week before they even looked at it.

Likewise, I sent my mavic back on 2 April and it was delivered on 6 April, as evidenced by the ups tracking #, but DJI didn't register the drone as being received until about a week later on 12 April.

As much as we're all fans of DJI's technology, in order to invest in their products, the company needs to be able to service them and provide effective customer service to loyal, paying customers.  Without adequate post-sales support and effective customer service, I cannot justify doing any additional business with DJI.  

Most fortunately for consumer's, drone technology is maturing to the point where there are other great alternatives to what has been the industry-standard for some time now as DJI is losing market share to their competitors in the prosumer market while they focus on more industrial applications.  Food for thought as far as what you can expect from DJI as a prosumer of their products.

Thank you.

Jim P.
2017-5-1
Use props
ibuyufo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 819098 ft
United States

I get it that it shouldn't be this way but the reality is that's how it is.  There's not much you can do to change it unless you use the power of your wallet and buy it from someone else.  But then no one else makes a quadcopter with all the features DJI has implemented.  So they basically have no competition, growing too fast, and can't or won't accommodate their customer and repair service for a quicker turn around time.
2017-5-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

This situation has filled us with regret, we totally understand your feelings, that must be very frustrating for you.
We are aware of these cases and working hard to speed up the repair and replacement process so you can get the drone back as soon as possible. Sincerely apologize for the delay and inconvenience caused.
For received date, it takes a few business days to check in and update the syetem after it arrives.
Besides, the DJI Care Refresh cannot be cancelled without returning the drone you purchased.
Your case has been reported to the designated department, we care much about your feedback, will keep improving to make your experience with us better. Appreciate your support and patience!

2017-5-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jim_P Posted at 2017-5-1 11:16
Looks like it was delivered to DJI on 18 April, but they didn't register it in their system until 25 April - meaning it sat in a box for a week before they even looked at it.

Likewise, I sent my mavic back on 2 April and it was delivered on 6 April, as evidenced by the ups tracking #, but DJI didn't register the drone as being received until about a week later on 12 April.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us and appreciate your advice, customer satisfaction is very important to us and we are working hard to improve.
We are happy that your unit has been shipped out already, hope you would receive it soon and enjoy it.
2017-5-1
Use props
Heir InVioLable
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-1 19:09
This situation has filled us with regret, we totally understand your feelings, that must be very frustrating for you.
We are aware of these cases and working hard to speed up the repair and replacement process so you can get the drone back as soon as possible. Sincerely apologize for the delay and inconvenience caused.
For received date, it takes a few business days to check in and update the syetem after it arrives.

I am literally still waiting for this - CRM:0669000000837/

Sent out April 12th, needed for work  May 1st for an oversees gig.  Did not receive it,  had no B-Cam for our shoot.  This makes our edits take twice as long.  Next shoot is in Scandanavia on the 16th.   You think I can get this anytime you know…….before I leave??
2017-5-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Heir InVioLable Posted at 2017-5-6 19:17
I am literally still waiting for this - CRM:0669000000837/

Sent out April 12th, needed for work  May 1st for an oversees gig.  Did not receive it,  had no B-Cam for our shoot.  This makes our edits take twice as long.  Next shoot is in Scandanavia on the 16th.   You think I can get this anytime you know…….before I leave??

I am so sorry for the trouble caused.
The quality assessment has been done, it will shipped out soon, I asked the local logistic department to take care of your case so you can get it back for work.
2017-5-7
Use props
Heir InVioLable
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-7 20:25
I am so sorry for the trouble caused.
The quality assessment has been done, it will shipped out soon, I asked the local logistic department to take care of your case so you can get it back for work.

IT WAS REPAIRED ON THE 3RD, STILL HASNT EVEN SHIPPED AND I NEED IT ON THE 13TH.  SEND ME ANOTHER BIRD,  ISN'T THAT A PART OF THE "CARE" PACKAGE!?!?!?

This is unbelievable
2017-5-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Heir InVioLable Posted at 2017-5-9 16:52
IT WAS REPAIRED ON THE 3RD, STILL HASNT EVEN SHIPPED AND I NEED IT ON THE 13TH.  SEND ME ANOTHER BIRD,  ISN'T THAT A PART OF THE "CARE" PACKAGE!?!?!?

Sincerely sorry about it, I have asked the designated team again to ship the unit back to you as soon as possible.
2017-5-10
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2907674 ft
United States

I would like to be the Devils advocate here.. I also had to use my DJI care for a warranty issue that was resolved in about the amount of time I estimated - with business days counted as five days and shipping from one end of the US to the other.. I got my Phantom 4 Pro back repaired and in good working order.. I spent 1500 dollars on an audio receiver built by a VERY reputable audio company - alas it had issues within the first three months, and because of their reputation I did NOT buy the in store warranty.. I had to use the manufacturers warranty and guess what!? It took 6 months for me to get back a refurbished unit that had a scratch going across the front of its display (and they lost my original unit somewhere in California).. It's still going strong after three years.. They are still a reputable manufacturer and problems with their equipment are rare, but it does happen on occasion...  Luckily, with the amount of product DJI puts out - we DO get our stuff back in a reasonable amount of time.. I would rather my unit be diagnosed and repaired properly rather than have them rush everything and give me back something that is defective.. I know they don't always live up to their timeline promises, but I do believe they are trying!
2017-5-10
Use props
Heir InVioLable
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Mobilcams Posted at 2017-5-10 10:18
I would like to be the Devils advocate here.. I also had to use my DJI care for a warranty issue that was resolved in about the amount of time I estimated - with business days counted as five days and shipping from one end of the US to the other.. I got my Phantom 4 Pro back repaired and in good working order.. I spent 1500 dollars on an audio receiver built by a VERY reputable audio company - alas it had issues within the first three months, and because of their reputation I did NOT buy the in store warranty.. I had to use the manufacturers warranty and guess what!? It took 6 months for me to get back a refurbished unit that had a scratch going across the front of its display (and they lost my original unit somewhere in California).. It's still going strong after three years.. They are still a reputable manufacturer and problems with their equipment are rare, but it does happen on occasion...  Luckily, with the amount of product DJI puts out - we DO get our stuff back in a reasonable amount of time.. I would rather my unit be diagnosed and repaired properly rather than have them rush everything and give me back something that is defective.. I know they don't always live up to their timeline promises, but I do believe they are trying!

If you look at the service section they are filled with stories far worse then mine—this is true, if that is what you are talking about(no idea of your point)?  No matter, the fact remains,  I ordered this unit with the proper DJI Care within a month of its release and it has seen 0 hours use for our clients.  Perhaps you have gotten your two drones serviced in good time,  that has NOT been our experience since 2014.  Luckily the forum employees try and seem to be our go between since DJI rarely email you back. I really don't understand what your point is, unless it is that you have had worse service (?),  so I'll leave it at that.
2017-5-10
Use props
Heir InVioLable
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-10 03:13
Sincerely sorry about it, I have asked the designated team again to ship the unit back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you @DJI Natalia.  I really hope it works or else we are headed to Scandanavia without a backup drone
2017-5-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Heir InVioLable Posted at 2017-5-10 17:09
Thank you @DJI Natalia.  I really hope it works or else we are headed to Scandanavia without a backup drone

My pleasure, your unit has been already shipped out, we sent you the tracking number, hope you would receive it soon and get it back to fly!
2017-5-11
Use props
Heir InVioLable
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-11 01:29
My pleasure, your unit has been already shipped out, we sent you the tracking number, hope you would receive it soon and get it back to fly!

Thank you,  I recieved the # this morning.  I appreciate your help.  
2017-5-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Heir InVioLable Posted at 2017-5-11 04:30
Thank you,  I recieved the # this morning.  I appreciate your help.

That's great!
2017-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules