Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Support question...
866 20 2017-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SRPitera
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40889 ft
United States

When you send your Phantom 4 Pro in for support, every step says it will take "One day to complete".   There are 6 steps and every one of them say they will take one day as they progress...

So far, I have been without my drone for over a month...   Hmmmm  6 Steps...   One Day for each Step.... Should be 6 days...

Instead of constantly apologizing to your customers, why not just state that each step with take 5 days or so...   I mean that is STILL very poor quality service, but at least people wont also be upset because your web site deliberately misleads them...

BTW, still waiting for shipment... Been 4 days since it said it was "Replaced" and would take 1 Day for shipment...   11 Days since I paid for it to be replaced...

Common guys, you have such an awesome product...   And we are willing to PAY for not only the product, but for the lack luster support....   Some of the finest companies in the world, have gone out of business because the lack of support to their customers...

PS:  This thread is about Phantom 4 and DJI Discussion, I am NOT asking for support, so please, do not move it to the support forums.
2017-5-1
Use props
SRPitera
lvl.1
United States

So just after posting this...  And my Drone has been in this queue for 4 days...   https://www.screencast.com/t/wrJk8swL34I

I JUST NOW get an email (within minutes of creating this thread), saying they have JUST NOW finished quality testing on my replacement drone, and it will be ANOTHER 2 days before it ships?   

This is getting old, fast.   May need to file a credit card dispute on my whole purchase, DJI Care and replacement fee (which since it was a software issue, on a new drone, not even sure why I had to pay) and file a BBB complaint.  I'm as easy going as you come, but this is REDICULAS.
2017-5-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

SRPitera Posted at 2017-5-1 09:52
So just after posting this...  And my Drone has been in this queue for 4 days...   https://www.screencast.com/t/wrJk8swL34I

I JUST NOW get an email (within minutes of creating this thread), saying they have JUST NOW finished quality testing on my replacement drone, and it will be ANOTHER 2 days before it ships?   

It sounds like you don't want your phantom back, particularly now that they tell you it's going to ship in 2 days.
2017-5-1
Use props
Antonio76
Captain
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

SRPitera Posted at 2017-5-1 09:52

Yes, this is a clear example of the dreaded REDICULAS curse, well known to third year students at Hogwarts School of Wizardroning {:4_154:}
2017-5-1
Use props
SRPitera
lvl.1
United States

I do want it back...   But honestly, I am not sure I ever will get it back.   Every time it gets close to the day they say they will ship it...  Another email comes saying it will be a few more days... and the dates on the web site magically change.
2017-5-1
Use props
SRPitera
lvl.1
United States

Its funny though...  DJI's billing is VERY prompt in charging your credit card for purchases and support...  lol
2017-5-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We sincerely sorry to have kept you waiting for a long time to get your drone back.
We are aware of these cases and working very hard to speed up the process recently, glad to hear you received the e-mail that the drone would be shipped out soon.
Could you please provide me your case number as well? I will keep an eye on it's process for you? Appreciate your patience!
2017-5-1
Use props
SRPitera
lvl.1
United States

Hi ,y case number is CAS-567527-H0K8H4 and whole I appreciate your offer...  That wasn't the point of the thread...  My point is... why not be honest about the times it will take.  Instead of saying it will be "1 Day" for each step, say it will take 6 days...  and about 45 days for a repair.   When I bought the drone, I was told that the average turn around is 10 days..  Which, by my experience and reading others n here, certainly is not the case.

Even this last step... 5 days in "Shipping Preparation" long after already waiting after it was paid for...  I mean 10 days, just to SHIP the replacement?  You have to admit, that's kind of ridicules.
2017-5-2
Use props
Frenck
lvl.3
Flight distance : 142723 ft
Italy

I have your own problem, in December 2016 I bought my Phantom4pro +, since then I have replaced four drones for various problems. At present, even the fifth has software problems ... I hope I will not ship it in repair because I should stay another month without the drone.
2017-5-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SRPitera Posted at 2017-5-2 06:55
Hi ,y case number is CAS-567527-H0K8H4 and whole I appreciate your offer...  That wasn't the point of the thread...  My point is... why not be honest about the times it will take.  Instead of saying it will be "1 Day" for each step, say it will take 6 days...  and about 45 days for a repair.   When I bought the drone, I was told that the average turn around is 10 days..  Which, by my experience and reading others n here, certainly is not the case.

Even this last step... 5 days in "Shipping Preparation" long after already waiting after it was paid for...  I mean 10 days, just to SHIP the replacement?  You have to admit, that's kind of ridicules.

I checked your case, flight test has been done, it will be shipped soon.
We feel very sorry for the delay, we are aware of this situation and working very hard to get everything addressed so you could receive the drone as soon as possible.
2017-5-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Frenck Posted at 2017-5-2 07:11
I have your own problem, in December 2016 I bought my Phantom4pro +, since then I have replaced four drones for various problems. At present, even the fifth has software problems ... I hope I will not ship it in repair because I should stay another month without the drone.

I sympathize with your situation, that must have been frustrating for you.
Could you please describe it in detail about "software problems"?
2017-5-2
Use props
SRPitera
lvl.1
United States

Please move this back to General Discussion where it can be seen.  This thread was about discussing DJI support (or lack of), I was not asking for support.   
2017-5-3
Use props
Frenck
lvl.3
Flight distance : 142723 ft
Serbia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-2 23:09
I sympathize with your situation, that must have been frustrating for you.
Could you please describe it in detail about "software problems"?

I found that while using the "Draw" mode, the DJI GO application does not work properly, it no longer responds to my commands, by mistake the height and speed data of the aircraft, and sometimes it restarts the system. Is this problem due to firmware?
2017-5-3
Use props
SRPitera
lvl.1
United States

Got this today, after over a MONTH in repair... and constantly saying "One day more" from support...   

"Sorry for the delay, we had been waiting on inventory from overseas to arrive. The repair is now complete and will be shipping out today. As a courtesy we upgraded your shipping to 2day air. Please keep an eye out for the tracking number, once in transit it will be e-mailed to you.
Thank you for your patience. "

AND HERE WE ARE, DAYS END...  AND OF COURSE...   NO UPDATE, NO SHIPMENT.   OF COURSE...
2017-5-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Frenck Posted at 2017-5-3 13:36
I found that while using the "Draw" mode, the DJI GO application does not work properly, it no longer responds to my commands, by mistake the height and speed data of the aircraft, and sometimes it restarts the system. Is this problem due to firmware?

All are up to date, right?
Could you please make a small video showing the problem you reported?
I will forward it to the engineers for a further evaluation and get back to you.
2017-5-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SRPitera Posted at 2017-5-3 16:05
Got this today, after over a MONTH in repair... and constantly saying "One day more" from support...   

"Sorry for the delay, we had been waiting on inventory from overseas to arrive. The repair is now complete and will be shipping out today. As a courtesy we upgraded your shipping to 2day air. Please keep an eye out for the tracking number, once in transit it will be e-mailed to you.

It should be shipped out within 24 hours, I will also keep an eye on its process.
2017-5-3
Use props
SRPitera
lvl.1
United States

Is that the standard answer?  "One more day"... which takes WEEKS?  Why send an email that says "The repair is now complete and will be shipping out today." if DJI had NO INTENTION of sending it out "TODAY"????????
2017-5-4
Use props
SRPitera
lvl.1
United States

I feel like this is a bad epoxide of Candid Camera, I am literally on the line with support now while I type this and the guy is saying "It will be shipped in 1 or 2 days".  They have been saying this for WEEKS!   This sounds like a class action in the making....
2017-5-4
Use props
SRPitera
lvl.1
United States

And... After speaking to a supervisor who CONFIRMED that my email was not an automated email "saying it was shipping yesterday: and was hand written...    IM BEING TOLD TO GIVE IT ANOTHER WEEK!!!!!!!!!
2017-5-4
Use props
SRPitera
lvl.1
United States

Ok at the end of the call the "Supervisor" promised me it would be shipped, overnight tomorrow (In one day lol).  Guess we will see if that day comes and goes...  like all the other "in one day"s.
2017-5-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SRPitera Posted at 2017-5-4 13:59
Ok at the end of the call the "Supervisor" promised me it would be shipped, overnight tomorrow (In one day lol).  Guess we will see if that day comes and goes...  like all the other "in one day"s.

The unit has been shipped out, I PMed you the tracking number, hope you would receive it soon, thank you for your patience!
2017-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules