Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CAS-557017-Z2M6Y1
940 7 2017-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7bb8bc47
lvl.1

United States

I have sent this item almost 1 month ago (6/4/2017). It is registered to your system 2 weeks later ! I have just taken a message 10 days before "within 2-3 days you will get an quatation"...... !!!    Last friday,  I have called DJI USA office and they said you will get the quatation within 24 hours! I didnt still get quatation ! I have called again, I have waited on the line 41 minutes and I finished my skype credit while waiting the que on your customer call center!

DJI has failed in terms of 'after sale services'  NEVER AGAIN !  No DJI again... You are failed !
2017-5-1
Use props
Jim_P
lvl.1
United States

Likewise brother, I sent my mavic pro back to DJI on 2 April 2017 and it didn't register as received until nearly 2 weeks later.  Tomorrow will be 1 month I've been waiting on my mavic to be replaced under DJI Care Refresh, where I paid a $79 USD fee on 18 April 2017 to have the drone replaced, not repaired.  Your frustration is certainly shared by many good sir, and like you, I'm now very skeptical of giving any additional money to DJI or being able to comfortably recommend DJI products to any of my colleagues, friends or family.  It truly is a shame.
2017-5-1
Use props
PDXteriors
United States

DJI Care Refresh is a complete waste of money. They've had my Mavic since 03/31 and I still have not received it back. The reps continue to quote 1-2 business days, yet those pass and I still do not have a tracking number. I'm telling people to just part out their crashed Mavics and put that money towards a new order from Amazon or anyone else who actually has customer service. Paying for the policy and then the deductible does not make financial sense when it also comes with over a one month wait.
2017-5-1
Use props
Jim_P
lvl.1
United States

PDXteriors Posted at 2017-5-1 11:20
DJI Care Refresh is a complete waste of money. They've had my Mavic since 03/31 and I still have not received it back. The reps continue to quote 1-2 business days, yet those pass and I still do not have a tracking number. I'm telling people to just part out their crashed Mavics and put that money towards a new order from Amazon or anyone else who actually has customer service. Paying for the policy and then the deductible does not make financial sense when it also comes with over a one month wait.

do you mean put that money towards a new drone/vendor from Amazon, or are you inferring there is a benefit in purchasing through Amazon as opposed to DJI directly?

Also being in the PDX area, it's painful not being able to put eyes in the sky when spring is finally starting to emerge!
2017-5-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I apologize for the delay, you should be seeing an invoice shortly.
2017-5-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Jim_P Posted at 2017-5-1 11:01
Likewise brother, I sent my mavic pro back to DJI on 2 April 2017 and it didn't register as received until nearly 2 weeks later.  Tomorrow will be 1 month I've been waiting on my mavic to be replaced under DJI Care Refresh, where I paid a $79 USD fee on 18 April 2017 to have the drone replaced, not repaired.  Your frustration is certainly shared by many good sir, and like you, I'm now very skeptical of giving any additional money to DJI or being able to comfortably recommend DJI products to any of my colleagues, friends or family.  It truly is a shame.

I've responded to your own thread regarding this issue.
2017-5-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

I've responded to your own thread as well.
2017-5-1
Use props
Jim_P
lvl.1
United States

Part it out or if it's fairly new, to send it in for repair under DJI Care Refresh and if they don't send it back within their own timelines, file a fraud report and get a refund on your purchase via amazon.com or your credit card.

I won't wait for DJI to get around to making due on their promises and I strongly encourage others to do the same.  If DJI does not make due on their promises, you have options - simply take your money back, you don't need their permission and you don't need to wait for them to give it back to you.  Contact your credit card company or retailer and go through the refund process based on fraudulent activity from DJI.
2017-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules