DO NOT send in anything your not willing to lose to DJI repair
881 4 2017-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0a777fb4
lvl.1
United States

Sent in my Inspire 1 PRO/X5R camera only, in the camera case with the SSD.

Returns two weeks later without the SSD.

I contact them within 15 minutes of getting it from UPS and I've been waiting for more than two weeks to find out what happened to my SSD, or receive a replacement.

So just use some common sense and dont send in ANYTHING you dont want to potentially get back again.

Needless to say this is costing me time and money and eventually it will cost me customers.

RH

2017-5-1
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry this happened, I am sure that DJI will help you get this straightened out.  Did you show the SSD on the return inventory form? did you take any photos of what you put inside the shipping box?  Sometimes this can help your case.

DJI handles a lot of repairs and sometimes these loose parts can be hard to track.

Best of luck and I wish you success ..

Rich
2017-5-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

I’m sorry you’re feeling disappointed for our service, I would feel the same as you do if I were in your position, apologize for the inconvenience.
Could you please leave me your case number so we can look into it for you and help you resolve it soon?
Thanks for sharing your experience with us, customer satisfaction is very important to us, and we keep improve so you could get a better service from us, appreciate your feedback again.
2017-5-1
Use props
fans0a777fb4
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-1 20:27
I’m sorry you’re feeling disappointed for our service, I would feel the same as you do if I were in your position, apologize for the inconvenience.
Could you please leave me your case number so we can look into it for you and help you resolve it soon?
Thanks for sharing your experience with us, customer satisfaction is very important to us, and we keep improve so you could get a better service from us, appreciate your feedback again.

The Case # is CAS-587171
2017-5-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans0a777fb4 Posted at 2017-5-2 22:03
The Case # is CAS-587171

The case you provided is incorrect, could you please PM me your e-mail address and the complete case number? thank you.
2017-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules