Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI MANDY or Any Moderator: Selling activated (by me) P4P+
1033 4 2017-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marctronixx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

So I am seriously considering selling the P4P+. I have never flown it and it seems I may not have an opportunity to do so in the near future.

My questions:

So it's been activated with DJI. When/if I sell this, what are the concerns I would need to state to the potential buyer? I want to make things clear to avoid issues.

There are no flight records so I am not worried about that.

Also I have DJI Care. Does that move on to the new potential owner or not?

I bought this drone in December on launch so is it still under DJI warranty that can be transferred over to the new buyer?
2017-5-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

When selling the drone, please provide the invoice or purchase proof to the buyer, it's an important proof when claiming for product warranty.
Since you've activated the drone, the buyer can fly it directly, by the way, the buyer can register his own DJI account and login to the APP with his account.
For DJI Care Refresh service, since it is bound to the aircraft SN, you can forward the e-mail with agreement number to him, he can enjoy the service without any problems.
2017-5-1
Use props
marctronixx
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJ Natty Nat,

I know you cats are sleep in that part of the world but thank you for your helpful post.

One more question,

Just so im clear, the only thing ACTIVATING the aircraft through DJI does is start the warranty period correct?  

Other than that the user just needs to setup an account (if they don't have one already through DJI)  through DJI GO app and they will be able to start using the aircraft as normal correct?

Really appreciate your help.
2017-5-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

marctronixx Posted at 2017-5-2 05:14
DJ Natty Nat,

I know you cats are sleep in that part of the world but thank you for your helpful post.

Activation date is a way to check warranty period, the purchase proof is needed as well when claiming for warranty.
For the second question, the user is able to use the drone as normal since you've activated it. It's better to register a DJI account if he does not have one, while he can also fly it without login his account on APP.
2017-5-2
Use props
marctronixx
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I appreciate your help and hand holding DJ Natty Nat...
2017-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules