Terrible Support and turn around time
684 4 2017-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7bdcda18
lvl.1
Flight distance : 553973 ft
United States

what a joke, worthless progress e-mails and its been almost two weeks. Then I call after a 28 min wait some guy Jeff who tried to help but could not. Almost like he was reading a script. The worst part was trying to understand his english, it was painful to say the least.

2017-5-2
Use props
Michael Kaine
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1217520 ft
  • >>>
United States

I totally agree.
they are the absolute worst. I purchased an Inspire 2 and X5 combo on the 14th of April, it showed up on my doorstep defective and seemed to be used / refurbished on the 18TH of April, I immediately call customer support and they assured me that I would have a new aircraft within a week if I returned the defective craft that day, a week came and went. Then I was contact by a supervisor after creating a post here on this forum, He assured me that another aircraft would be shipped to me either on Friday the 31st of April or no later than Monday the 1st of May.

It is now Tuesday the 2nd and I'm being told by DJI that there are no Inspire 2 in stock and that i will need to wait for them to receive a shipment from China.

they have no clue when they will receive a shipment or when one will sent to me.

I Have spent over $15,000 on DJI products in the past few months, I have three aircraft currently on their doc that I am unable to use, and no one seems to know anything about when I'll be getting any of them back.

DJI is by far the worst when it comes to customer support and quality control, and it doesn't matter whether you get the Mavic the phantom or the Inspire series, there are defects in each of them. and after sale support is equally as bad all around it won’t matter what DJI product or service you purchase they will treat you badly after taking your money.  
2017-5-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties acquiring information on your repair. Could you please provide your case number so I can see where you are thus far?
2017-5-2
Use props
Michael Kaine
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1217520 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-2 13:38
I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties acquiring information on your repair. Could you please provide your case number so I can see where you are thus far?

Sur!
CAS-584414-F3X4K6
I have a few Drones currently at your facility, But It would be much appreciated if you can return that one to me as promised by Friday the 5th  of April before I leave for the Caribbean.
I’ve never had to beg for the return of something that I’ve paid purchased but I’ve tried just about everything else with this company
2017-5-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Michael Kaine Posted at 2017-5-2 14:13
Sur!
CAS-584414-F3X4K6
I have a few Drones currently at your facility, But It would be much appreciated if you can return that one to me as promised by Friday the 5th  of April before I leave for the Caribbean.

We are aware of your case and working on it recently, will try our best to help you.
We replied your original thread, thank you for your support!
2017-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules