Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Losing signal
637 4 2017-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
guarodude
New
Flight distance : 2211 ft
Italy

I have had my Mavic Pro for about 2 months. Slowly I have been flying it and learning about all the features. In the last two weeks I have been presenting connectivity problems. on my phone i get the message on the upper left corner in red NO SIGNAL and the screen on the app turns black. It has happened during flying but it has happened also as I sit in my room with the RC next to the Mavic on my bed as I show my sister on my phone the vids I have recorded. Has something broken? should i send the product to repair? is it a problem that can be fixed at home? please advice

2017-5-2
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Yo need to post your flight logs soe we can see hwat it going on. Also what phone/tablet/FW
2017-5-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

What mobile device you use for the drone? did you notice the distance and height it reached when signal lost during flying?
You have installed the latest firmware for aircraft and remote, right?
2017-5-2
Use props
fansb428aae0
New

India

P3S range prob. Not getting more than 50m range. How can I solve this problem.
2017-5-5
Use props
fansb428aae0
New

India

I have bought P3S before 2 months.not getting more than 50m range after upgrading firmware. It is working like toy drone.
How can I solve this problem ? How can I downgrade previous firmware? I m not happy with this purchase.
2017-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules