Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Customer Service Sucks
860 2 2017-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jhhan_107
New
Flight distance : 10440 ft
Canada

I've recently called DJI support and I was not happy with your service. I then later asked to speak to a supervisor and the support staff declined my request saying that "the supervisor is currently unavailable." I got his name and support ID. His name is Mark Yanga and his ID is support.na328

I then asked when he will be and he said the supervisor may not be contacted through phone. Because of that I insisted on speaking to his supervisor. I said I will not hang up until I speak to a supervisor or you can hang up on me. He said something like "feel free." After about a two minute silence he hung up on me.

Is your staff training really that inadequate that your staff members will hang up customers calling? Repeating the same line over and over does not help as well. And say if he was honest that no supervisors will speak to customers through phone call. Does your company policy really suck so much that there is no one we can speak to if we are unhappy?

I insist on speaking to a supervisor.

2017-5-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we are sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
I've reported your feedback to the management, the dropped call may be caused by a system glitch. We'll keep traning and improving to provide you more professional service.
I saw your another thread, and replied you there, will escalate it and make it clear for you.
We'll contact you for further assistance.

2017-5-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

In order to follow up on this, I would need to know of any ticket of case numbers you may have along with the date/time the call occurred. You can either post or PM the information at your convenience.
2017-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules