Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MudBear
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2445643 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great work on my drone.
Teresa and Mark in California on the phone were like family went out of the way to help me. A gentleman by the name of Mark called me from New Jersey and told me he would do everything he could to get it ship that day. Within one hour I got an email saying it was shipped and a tracking number. He was a real gentleman with care in his heart. The only negative thing I had during this 6 week event was talking to someone in California by the name of Jordan the first time I spoke to him that they were waiting on a part from China and it may take a month. The second time I talked to Mark in California on this week cut me short and told me it had been shipped and said i would get it the next day. That was three weeks before they shipped it. He was extremely short and rude.
Teresa, Mark, and Mark in New Jersey that called me were fantastic people. My email experiences were fantastic. They kept me informed the whole time.
L. Miller
Case 505134
2017-5-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We're happy to hear the unit has been shipped out to you, hope you have a great time on flying the drone. We appreciate your compliment and forwarded your kind words along to the rest of our team, will keep going!
Customer satisfaction is important to us, thank you for sharing your experience here, sorry to have kept you waiting for the whole repair process and negative experience, your feedback provides us motivation to improve.
2017-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules